• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

omgkitty

Hi Celsius!

gas.gif

.GqueB.

Banned
10156459083_d10fb6eecf_o.png

Started drawing some more of these.

You should do something Life Aquatic related. 18X24 with a little blue in it. You know... for fun.

YOU KNOW YOU WANNA!!!

Picked up your breaking bad set. Looking forward to putting dem up in da crib. Nice work.

For real. After what I had to go through just to get Joel and Ellie and Ico and Yorda I feel like I would have been better off just buying a ton of sets (and I had bought 4 the first time) and selling off the extras.

I hate that the trading came down to that. I bought 5 sets and came up 2 short after trading my duplicates. Rather than pay extraordinary scalper prices to get Ico and Chun Li I gave up my hopes of having a complete set.

Not that I wouldn't buy a ton of series 2... of course.

Sigma722

I think for a potential second series there'd be more characters, but fewer super rare ones.

Doesn't have to be just heroes right? I mean you could have at least sephiroth as a rare/super rare, right? Once I have all 3 I will frame those suckers.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Those are dope, Olly!

I also just realized your signature is Mario's hat emblem.

IronRinn

For anyone who bought a DuckTales print from Mondo.:

With a little help from the Beagle Boys, we have successfully gained access to Scrooge McDuck’s fortune, and we’re planning on sharing the wealth with customers who purchased posters from our recent DuckTales poster series! Packaged in every tube, we are sending a little bit of Scrooge’s fortune, comprised of Gold Coins and Gems. While getting these to go out, we accidentally dropped Scrooge’s Number One Dime into the mix of coins and jewels and it’s been mailed out!

Please, check your tubes when they arrive! If you have Scrooge’s lucky dime, send us a photo of you with it and you will be the proud owner of this brand new Anne Benjamin Original!

AnneBenjamin-ScroogeOG.jpg

Alpha_eX

I have a full set aside from Tingle, of course I want the Tingle and a Skullkid.

Anyone willing to trade/sell Tingle?

Would be willing to give a Joel/Ellie, Starfox, Master Chief and Snake for it.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
I have a full set aside from Tingle, of course I want the Tingle and a Skullkid.

Anyone willing to trade/sell Tingle?

Would be willing to give a Joel/Ellie, Starfox, Master Chief and Snake for it.

Man, I've been looking for the same two. It looks like I've got a Tingle coming, but I have to trade my Aerith for it along with two other Heroes. I haven't had any luck outside of expensive eBay auctions for a Skull Kid. Not sure what I'm going to do there.

Edit: Oh and the Box Snake. I haven't had any luck with that one. Looks like everyone who has it, wants it.

hahaha. He should also do Yakuza ones and then not release it to keep in-line with Sega.

When he was asking for suggestions/votes, I did ask for a Kazuma/Haruka/anyone from Yakuza. He didn't respond at all, which I appreciate, because I don't think I could take any more hope in my life where Yakuza is involved.

Rinemie

Neo Member
Olly give me a mockup of Beyond: Two Souls Jodie's drawing of Aiden when she was a kid.
Had a chance to start it yet XD?

Skull Kid is top of my list too...it is going for silly money on the auction sites.

I have a Tingle, but I'm not sure I am ready to part with him just yet or what I would like for him. I have a funny feeling that I may have to resort to selling online to raise some cash to pursue one of the trinity of Olly Moss prints that I want...the trinity are; LOTR, Zelda, and Mario (in that order).

vitaminwateryum

corporate swill
Eng's Surfer is cool, I'm more excited about the series as a whole though. Not having to exclusively do movie tie-ins is going to make it super interesting.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
What ever ended up happening with the Golden Ticket?

d4533

Finally got around to opening my Olly Moss video game blind boxes over the weekend, got a few duplicates I'm looking to trade.

Contents of the three boxes:

Tingle x 1
Snake x 1
Ico and Yorda x 2
Gordan Freeman x 2
Halo man x 3

Duplicates are up for trade, and would think about trading in the Tingle print depending on the offer.

Just an update for the people who are messaging me, the Tingle print is gone.

The following are still up for trade if anyone is interested.

Ico and Yorda x 1
Gordan Freeman x 1
Halo man x 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom