• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

omgkitty

Is he doing a Dredd then? That might be pretty amazing I'm actually watching again right now lol. Well the new movie.

Just because Stout does a sticker or a handbill does not mean he's doing a print. He has tons of little things here and there that he doesn't have prints for so don't get your hopes up.

6xnJD0y.jpg

tumblr_mvnarizfsu1rah4vio1_500.jpg

4niNOLk.jpg

ODfi2FE.jpg

moB9zMQ.jpg

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Looks like Gravity by Kevin Tong will be on sale tomorrow for $45.

I kind of want it. Hmm. Wonder if anyone else will do Gravity in the near future...

1e15b72bbf051a2a91f2b733_533x800.jpg

Sushigod7

Looks like Gravity by Kevin Tong will be on sale tomorrow for $45.

I kind of want it. Hmm. Wonder if anyone else will do Gravity in the near future...

1e15b72bbf051a2a91f2b733_533x800.jpg

This is the best Gravity poster I've seen I've been waiting to see what he was coming up with he posted a teaser a few months back. This is pretty tempting.

vdJpUBl.jpg

Got my sticker pack(s). If anyone's looking to trade a Rick Moranis handbill for my Bill Paxton handbill, you know where to find me.

They're stamped on the back "Pros & Cons Series 1" which kind of makes me hope they'll be available as a set some day...

smiggyRT

Does Mondo only accept PayPal? Wanted to buy the Gravity print but didn't realise it would take a few days for funds to go into my PayPal.

EDIT - So Credit Card or Paypal, damn.

Sushigod7

Does Mondo only accept PayPal? Wanted to buy the Gravity print but didn't realise it would take a few days for funds to go into my PayPal.

EDIT - So Credit Card or Paypal, damn.

If you do Paypal it's a chance it might not get done in time sometimes those purchases take longer to link process etc. Worth a shot though if you need it go that way just be ready when it drops.

smiggyRT

If you do Paypal it's a chance it might not get done in time sometimes those purchases take longer to link process etc. Worth a shot though if you need it go that way just be ready when it drops.

I don't own a CC so PayPal is my only choice :/

Also, $32 to ship to the UK? That's crazy.

Sushigod7

Looks like we are getting closer to another heroes set? Don't think we are going to make a release and ship before Christmas though as he mentioned.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Dammit. I was checking all morning for Gravity. Someone came into my cube and we talked for 10 minutes, when I checked again gravity was gone. :(

Sushigod7

Missed gravity tried to grab from my phone which was a long shot.

Also holy moses batman that thought bubble stuff is amazing. Want that Mario to bad I'll probably not have a chance I'm sure the after market will be nuts on all that stuff.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Man, I'd setting for just a set of the Star Wars mini cards.... because that's as close as I'm ever going to owning those posters. :|

suplex

Man I want all three of the 5x5 giclees and the Lawrence print. Hopefully the Lawrence has a higher run so the aftermarket isn't so crazy.

Sushigod7

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Wondering who did that Zelda art I just asked Fangamer last week about getting that piece since it was part of the X Attract show they said it would be available in the next few months along with some other pieces from the show. That GOT is awesome though!!

Trasher

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Wondering who did that Zelda art I just asked Fangamer last week about getting that piece since it was part of the X Attract show they said it would be available in the next few months along with some other pieces from the show. That GOT is awesome though!!

I feel like that X Attract show never revealed to anyone what they had (outside of the people who went to it of course).

Sushigod7

I feel like that X Attract show never revealed to anyone what they had (outside of the people who went to it of course).

Yeah felt the same way I asked them before the show about the Gorman Megaman and they said oh yeah they will be up after the show. So now it's been what 2 months? So when I asked this time they said we don't know when but in the future maybe over the next few months. Kind of strange and disappointing.

What do you do with these Mockingbird? Do you go out to get them printed yourself? This looks great

I don't have any of those that I posted. I wish I did! Those are just pieces she did for herself and shared on her site. I'd love to commission a print from her but her work with Disney leads me to believe it can't happen =( -- (same situation with Victoria Ying).

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Was checking Campbell Whyte's twitter to see how the commissions are going and I think this is one of mine. (Unless someone else requested The Hound.)

BYGpxIgCIAE8KgP.jpg:large

Sushigod7

Was checking Campbell Whyte's twitter to see how the commissions are going and I think this is one of mine. (Unless someone else requested The Hound.)

BYGpxIgCIAE8KgP.jpg:large

Looks awesome still haven't got a response for mine I'll have to ask him again. I guess my email got lost in the shuffle. =(

tm24

I'm throwing all my money at the screen for the new Game and print club print yet nothing is happening

1461431_738094122870708_1572850744_n.jpg

Print #11: Ruins

On-Sale Period: 11/21/2013 @ 12AM PAC - 11/24-2013 @ 11:59 PM PAC

Pre-Requisite:

You must meet at least 1 of the following 3 requirements:

A. Own at least 1 game in the Donkey Kong Country or any other Donkey Kong series.
B. Own a Wii U console.
C. Own a 3DS handheld.

(If you've provided proof via option B or C before you do not need to do it again.)

Artist: Steven Hughes ( http://stevenhugh.es/ )

Size: 10"x8"

Printing Technique: Giclee

Paper: Smooth, Fine Art, Moab Entrada Rag Natural 290 gsm, 21.5 mil, archival

Printed by: Giclee Today

Edition Size: Timed, limited-edition, hand-numbered to be determined.

Price: $17.00

Will be for sale here: http://gameandprintclub.bigcartel.com/

( Note: There are no artist proofs, printer's proofs, or anything else outside the signed/numbered run).

One of my biggest regrets is not discovering this thread earlier and missing out on the Perillo Zelda print

I'm throwing all my money at the screen for the new Game and print club print yet nothing is happening

One of my biggest regrets is not discovering this thread earlier and missing out on the Perillo Zelda print

Thanks! I actually have some extra Perillo prints since I printed a few extras in case of damages. Luckily only one ended up being damaged in transit. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Also, I'm excited for November's releases for Game & Print Club. It's possible these are the last releases for the year. Here are the three prints that will be releasing:

Game & Print Club Print #11: Ruins by Steven Hughes

DKCRforweb_zps78992155.jpg

Pre-Requisite: You must meet at least 1 of the following 3 requirements:

A. Own at least Own at least 1 Donkey Kong game.
B. Own a Wii U console.
C. Own a 3DS handheld.
(If you've provided proof via option B or C before you do not need to do it again.)

Size: 10"x8"
Paper: Fine Art, Moab Entrada Rag Natural 290 gsm, 21.5 mil, archival
Edition Size: Timed, hand-numbered, limited edition. TBD.

How to buy online: http://gameandprintclub.bigcartel.com/ on 11/17/2013 from 12 AM Pacific - 11/21/2013 at 11:59 PM Pacific.

Game & Print Club Print #12: Overwhelming Odds by Jori Bolton

lastturn_zpscae10647.jpg

A. Own at least Own at least 1 Fire Emblem game.
B. Own a Wii U console.
C. Own a 3DS handheld.
(If you've provided proof via option B or C before you do not need to do it again. If you have print #1, you automatically qualify for this print as well)

Size: 8"x10"

How to buy online: http://gameandprintclub.bigcartel.com/ on 11/17/2013 from 12 AM Pacific - 11/21/2013 at 11:59 PM Pacific.

Game & Print Club Print #13: Mushroom World Invader by Bobby O'Herlihy

MARIO_RPG_FINAL_PREVIEW_zps95056772.jpg

A. Own at least Own at least 1 Mario RPG title (Super Mario RPG, Paper Mario series, Mario & Luigi series).
B. Own a Wii U console.
C. Own a 3DS handheld.

Size: 8"x10"

-----------

Also, once again. Save $100 for December. Just in case.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
That Mario RPG print is rad! Gonna have to dig out my gamecube games for that proof-pic,
you bastard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom