• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fletcher

I don't plan on spending the money it would cost to get RotK in aftermarket, but am still going for this one as potential trade bait for something I really want? Is that wrong?

suplex

Got back to my computer as I got the tweet, so I had no chance.

If only I had finished what I was doing one minute earlier, haha.

Kerrinck

Missed miserably, this one went way too fast.

If anyone wants a 150$ GC for 137$, shoot me a message. Will probably cool down for a while.

Trasher

Well if someone by some miracle comes across an extra regular, get at me. Might be able to make a deal. Got a handful of extra Olly Heroes/set of Walts as possible trade bait that I'm not gonna keep + some cash of course.

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
jstevenson didn't get a variant. Finn and Jake sold out. Dogs and cats living together. Mass hysteria!

to be fair, I did strike out on TWBB this year too. More of a poorly timed refresh there. No products up, next refresh, site doesn't load. I don't think I even got a product page on that drop.

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
if the aftermarket holds (and I think it may come down a bit... we shall see), I'd guess you'd see 250-300 dollar regs and 400-500 dollar vars on p&t

There won't be anymore mondo until January 2nd. Don't know about postersandtoys or other sites, but I take it it'll be the same.

Since there is a lull in poster releases until next year I hope to show off at least 1 of the commissions during this time.

Tomorrow I hope to show a special edition of the next Game & Print release. I'll make this special edition kind of hard to obtain though, so the edition size probably won't end up exceeding 3 or 4 (it would surprise me if so). The non special edition will be easy to obtain though.

Game & Print Club prints should begin shipping on Saturday as well.

posted by Mitch

To answer the numerous PM's and emails I've received....
Yes, I will have some for sale. Not sure when, but it won't be till 2014. That's all the info I have for now.
Cheers

also false alarm on the 8bit. They're back up

Sushigod7

Excited just got my Bats letterpress!
iTsiRo1h8qCsV.JPG

Sushigod7

Still suffering from that drop this morning. :(

The pricing is through the roof I see EB is $400 across the board and ebay is about the same. Horkey is a popular guy! I think the only way I'd get rid of this would be a big ISO like Akira or Totoro which isn't the same price range for the reg I got anyway.

Do you guys think there is a decent chance of Batman MotP making an online drop? I pretty much just lurk over at EB so I'm sure I don't have a chance at a PB. Just hope aftermarket on it is reasonable?

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Anyone else still waiting on Minute Walts?

No confirmation email at all. I sent an email weeks ago, got no reply. It's been over two months.

lupinko

Yeah PCC's stuff isn't wildly popular so I hope you are right. Just my irrational fear of missing out on something Batman TAS related talking.

Yeah same here, TAS is pretty much my favourite animated show ever with MOTP one of my favourite theatrical animated movies.

Plus it looks really classy and really captures Bruce Timm's look.

Gah, my package of stuff didn't arrive today. Hopefully tomorrow so I can pack the Game & Print Orders over the weekend. Sorry for the delay. Consequently can't show off the Game & Print surprise either.

Here is another snippet of one of the 2-3 Neogaf surprises.

Keep in mind the entire piece is only 80% done, so not everything in this snippet is colored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom