• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushigod7

Gah, my package of stuff didn't arrive today. Hopefully tomorrow so I can pack the Game & Print Orders over the weekend. Sorry for the delay. Consequently can't show off the Game & Print surprise either.

Here is another snippet of one of the 2-3 Neogaf surprises.

Keep in mind the entire piece is only 80% done, so not everything in this snippet is colored.

No snippet? Don't tease us we are very sensitive after the Ash cancellations.

Whoops. Sorry.

Here you go:

overwhelmingclutter_zps5770131e.jpg

Keep in mind the entire piece is only 80% done, so not everything in this snippet is colored.

Man, this is looking SO cool. This will be something the rest of us will have access to right?

That movie... DAT soundtrack. :')

I just got the finished file in. I'll debut both on 12/25/2013. Neogaffers shouldn't have to worry about it -- as this was done for Neogaf.

You got either Shinkiro or Kinu Nishimura to do a print? XD

I could make it happen if everyone ponies up $100 for a print. lol.

lupinko

I'm in for Kiki, Paprika and of course the aforementioned Gray Fox.

I guess at this rate I'll get them shipped to me when I'm in Japan. XD

Hagi

Cool can't wait to see the finished pieces. Think I'll try for Kiki for my partner, it's her favourite Ghibli film.

Any Metal Gear commission updates?

Just texted him. He wants to have it done in 2-3 weeks. I think we're going with the original image after all, as the one he suggested people weren't into as much.

Game & Print update:

I should be getting the prints in today and should be able to pack some tonite to start shipping tomorrow.

I'll be going to the printer's today. Will post pics.

I keep looking at the Kiki's Delivery Service image and I swear I recognize the artist. Something about the face.

OHHHHHH! Just for fun, let's see if anyone here can guess either of the artists by the time the reveal goes up. Would be hard. Both of these artists have never done any prints for mondo or exhibited in a gallery, I believe -- but they've been in art books. You wouldn't be able to tell either one just by looking at the titles though.

IronRinn

OHHHHHH! Just for fun, let's see if anyone here can guess either of the artists by the time the reveal goes up. Would be hard. Both of these artists have never done any prints for mondo or exhibited in a gallery, I believe -- but they've been in art books. You wouldn't be able to tell either one just by looking at the titles though.

Just post in the thread or PM you?

I wouldn't be too worried about it. Unless Mockingbird is doing it differently this time, it's not a Mondo-style drop. You'll have some time to get on the list to receive the print.

Yeah. It won't be something you need to F5 for. I guess I can try to add #2 around midnight PAC time if I'm around the computer and maybe #3 later on in the day. Possibly both at once =)

Game & Print Club Update: The Super Mario RPG pieces came in but they were off-size so unfortunately they have to be reprinted. They should arrive by the New Year though. Sorry for the delay on this everyone =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom