• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1/6/2014:

The Town Artist Proof Edition by Daniel Danger

danger_town_archive_thumb.JPG

24"x36" screenprint. Signed/numbered artist proof edition.

How to buy online: http://store.tinymediaempire.com between 2-3 PM EST

The Town Variant Artist Proof Edition by Daniel Danger

danger_townvar_archive_thumb.JPG

24"x36" screenprint. Signed/numbered artist proof edition.

How to buy online: http://store.tinymediaempire.com between 2-3 PM EST

Sigma722

Do you have another source that's similar to this that's this price? or point me to a resource for all my unframed prints for storage?

I don't really.. I'd like to have one at that price as well, but I haven't done too much research.

I heard on the other forum that that particular one is kind of rough for prints now because it can cause dings and bends because the sleeves have gotten a little tighter.

Sorry

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
I don't really.. I'd like to have one at that price as well, but I haven't done too much research.

I heard on the other forum that that particular one is kind of rough for prints now because it can cause dings and bends because the sleeves have gotten a little tighter.

Sorry

Yeah, I wouldn't use it for any 24 x 36 prints.

If you're still keen on getting one Technosteve, occasionally jerrysartarama will have them for sale or you can score a coupon. (I think I picked it up for ~$150.)

If you want to know about other storage options, search around the EB forums, but it boils down to either using a portfolio, flat file, or just leaving them in a foam core/glassine sandwich.

Sigma722

I like my flat file a lot, but I'm going to have to move it out of the room when we have to paint. Also might have to put it somewhere else non-ideal when we attempt to sell our house. Or maybe I should re-engage on my project to turn it into a room's centerpiece :)

Sushigod7

Does anyone have the Stout Zorg & Judge Dredd Hammerstein handbills they want to sell? I'll grab some on EB or ebay just wanted to ask.

winstano

Is that a cinema chair? Really cool if so ha how'd you come to have that

It is indeed :) There was a multiplex that was shutting down, and at the time I was heavily involved in a project to renovate a 1940's Art Deco cinema. They said the venue could have a load of the old chairs, so after the main auditorium's quota was met, I grabbed one for myself too :)

I should be receiving Game & Print Club prints later tonite or tomorrow and will start shipping immediately. Sorry for the longer delay on this one.

Meier

Mockingbird,

I really love the variant but metallic inks are really neat. I am kind of on the fence pending a little more information about that. When would you have an idea for sure on whether the variant would also have them?

Mockingbird,

I really love the variant but metallic inks are really neat. I am kind of on the fence pending a little more information about that. When would you have an idea for sure on whether the variant would also have them?

When I go in to talk to the printer and take a look at the inks that we'll be using, actually. Not until after the 10th of January. With the reg background being what it is, the entire poster being metallics is perfectly suited for it, but I'm not sure if for the variant no metallics would look better or not than some or all until I see it in person and discuss with the printer.

Can anyone help me find this print by Mona Collentine "Mother of Dragons" no one has replied on EB or Facebook anyone here have it or know someone who does that would be willing to sell?
She had it for sale on her etsy page. But since it was a limited quantity it looks like you're only bet is going to be finding it on ebay or wherever people flip stuff like this.

Sushigod7

She had it for sale on her etsy page. But since it was a limited quantity it looks like you're only bet is going to be finding it on ebay or wherever people flip stuff like this.

Yeah she has shirts up there still no print I sent her a message she doesn't have anymore. I ordered the Bran version today from LTD Gallery bummer I missed this one no movement on it in EB's database for like 6 months.

I have one but not willing to sell, sorry =( Love both Disney and Song of Ice and Fire. I passed on the Bran though. My biggest regret was not buying the original of it for $200 when I had the chance.

Meier

When I go in to talk to the printer and take a look at the inks that we'll be using, actually. Not until after the 10th of January. With the reg background being what it is, the entire poster being metallics is perfectly suited for it, but I'm not sure if for the variant no metallics would look better or not than some or all until I see it in person and discuss with the printer.

Can we wait to confirm which print until then? Or do you need a count in advance?

Sushigod7

I have one but not willing to sell, sorry =( Love both Disney and Song of Ice and Fire. I passed on the Bran though. My biggest regret was not buying the original of it for $200 when I had the chance.

Yeah $200 would be a steal for that, I just realized it was released in 2012 which makes my chances even more slim.

Can we wait to confirm which print until then? Or do you need a count in advance?

Sure thing. But keep in mind I won't have any pics of the print or anything -- as that wouldn't be possible. Maybe I can get a pics of the metallic inks but it would be difficult without the right lighting and camera.

Do you guys think there is a decent chance of Batman MotP making an online drop? I pretty much just lurk over at EB so I'm sure I don't have a chance at a PB. Just hope aftermarket on it is reasonable?

The Regular run is 325 and the variant run is 125. Most like no variants will make it online, but regulars for sure. Then there are the AP drops.

Axiom

You folks are seriously going to get me to make an EB account one of these days. I've always liked this thread as my one stop shop for news, but I would really like to keep track of my 'dream' posters.

...Of which there are two, but still!
It'd be nice to look at them without Google.

Sushigod7

You folks are seriously going to get me to make an EB account one of these days. I've always liked this thread as my one stop shop for news, but I would really like to keep track of my 'dream' posters.

Just do it

IronRinn

On sale tomorrow, Thursday, January 9th from Mondo: An almost unbelievably tame Rockin' Jelly Bean print:

696c8923cc95d5cb3b353b23_506x999.jpg

Poster by Rockin' Jelly Bean. 18"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 520. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $55

I don't see even one protruding nipple.

lupinko

I doubt I'd get it with my mondo luck.

edit: can a gaffer help me try to secure that with better luck, dat Kill Bill? It would be a great lupinko-Japan sendoff help thingy.

Rinemie

Neo Member
I actually really like this RJB Kill Bill because it doesn't actually have a protruding nipple.
Now I can finally put up a RJB poster in my house.

suplex

Whoa that Kill Bill is pretty nice. Unfortunately I think work will get in the way of me having any chance at it. Anyone want to pb, haha

If you do, don't bother posting for at least 2 years unless you're willing to absorb a bunch of garbage from the old timers. This is a much friendlier place to have an opinion about anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom