• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To second the sentiments of a few others on here:

If anyone changes their mind about the RJB Kill Bill print, I would love to buy it from them. I love his artwork but usually most of his work is too erotic for my home. I'm also a huge Kill Bill fan :)

I just PM'd you Mockingbird. I didn't see your post until now.

Thanks!

I'm still waiting on 3 replies from the following:

25. I should be doing hw
59. Moss
66. VGChampion

So please pm me on your choice of REG, VAR, REG + VAR, or cancel. Thanks!

Also, if you want to do a local pick up in the Los Angeles or San-Diego area, please let me know as well. For Los Angeles, I can always bring it to one of the art events that goes on every month at Gallery 1988 or Hero Complex or something. For San-Diego I can bring it only on the day we get these signed by Ash.

So far for metal gear solid the count is 44 regulars and 54 variants.

Still waiting on 3 replies. 8 spots have been re-opened.

Fairy Tales Art Show at Gallery 1988 is now up: http://nineteeneightyeight.com/collections/fairy-tales

Includes this piece:

The Fairest of Them All by Eric Tan

ERIC_TAN_f380fff4-0045-4bd7-b838-8d8f77ca73c9_large.jpg

2 color Letterpress on Cotton Rag
17 x 11 inches
signed and numbered edition of 50
inspired by Snow White by The Brothers Grimm
$35

The red-and-green one definitely makes an interesting impression. His face blends in like other more famous silhouettes (?) in American history, which causes an interesting contrast.

That's fantastic! I like the red and green one.

The red-and-green one definitely makes an interesting impression. His face blends in like other more famous silhouettes (?) in American history, which causes an interesting contrast.

Thank you all kindly, heres a bigger version for the silhouette details:

2mDi8SH.png

I like the one on the left and would rock it on my wall.

Thank you. I have a shop for prints if you're interested:

http://society6.com/Messypandas/The-Wolf-Of-Wall-Street-2sJ_Print#1=45

santi_yo

My first Mondo print just arrived home. It's a Kevin Tong's Dr. Manhattan.

EnkdylG.gif

I love you Fancy Poster GAF, thank you for showing me the way.

Sushigod7

Greg MacLennan ‏@alamogreg 22h
If you come to this show @MondoNews is going to have a poster available for purchase in the lobby -- http://drafthouse.com/movies/fight-club/austin

Might try and swing by and buy it if I remember. Love Fight Club.

I saw a few rumors on who the poster may be by. Ashe was the latest and on his FB page today he posted some Fight Club stuff so I assume it's him.

Finally got my Shiniest in the Verse print from the Bleeding Metallic showcase Hero Complex did framed.

Really love the smokey bronze frame with the colors in the print.

Looks amazing!! Nice job!

IronRinn

On sale tomorrow, Thursday January 16th, from Mondo: Where the Wild Thing Are and Brick

bb8f081d68e054b2d8b2d90b_533x898.jpg

Poster by Ken Taylor. 21"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 350. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $50

e3ba527eca4bc0bcbeb0e273_533x898.jpg

Poster by Ken Taylor. 21"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 150. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $75

037aec265dee8b5feba12592_533x711.jpg

Poster by Matt Taylor. 18"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 185. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $40

Ugh, I really want Brick. A top 5 movie of all time for me and have always wanted a decent print of it. Plus, 18x24 is awesome. Hopefully it's reasonable on the aftermarket.

Trasher

Not only am I envious of you for owning those prints, but now I'm envious of you for owning those prints WITH that frame job. Looks perfect. You must be a very happy man!

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
haha, yeah, those are the framer's photos. He just finished last night, and depending on the piece, he may put them on his wall for a day or two before I get the e-mail to pick them up.

so excited tho

haha, yeah, those are the framer's photos. He just finished last night, and depending on the piece, he may put them on his wall for a day or two before I get the e-mail to pick them up.

so excited tho

congrats on the framing. i always loved how moss added the ewoks on return of the jedi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom