• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLG-

Anyone going to the Obey x D*Face print release?

xtbNIjOl.jpg

i'm heading out now hopefully it's not too early. :lol

Sushigod7

Anyone going to the Obey x D*Face print release?

xtbNIjOl.jpg

i'm heading out now hopefully it's not too early. :lol

I saw some pictures from the street looked busy, take some shots inside curious what it's like. Would like to grab this book pretty amazing stuff.

My lord those BttF's are gorgeous. Durieux is on fire still. No way in hell I'll even have a shot at owning one though.
If you believe enough some will make an online drop.... But you really gotta believe.

Just killing it!
file.php

Please let there be a North by Northwest.......

suplex

My lord those BttF's are gorgeous. Durieux is on fire still. No way in hell I'll even have a shot at owning one though.

Why, I doubt they will flip for that much.

I still haven't seen a Durieux that says must have to me.

I do like that BttF though.

IronRinn

The print for BTTF almost looks like it's cropped. I definitely like the print for Part 2 more. All the Hitchcock stuff is very good but, holy shit, that The Birds print is fantastic. Shaping up to be a hell of a show.

Sushigod7

Sure thing
Here's a small album only took a few pics: http://imgur.com/a/cpIfT
eJW5dqvl.jpg

Sorry for the quality it's my nexus 4 camera. Didn't take my dslr.

Thanks did you pick up the book? I see some on ebay for crazy amounts already was everything expensive or is it just overpriced flippers?

Why, I doubt they will flip for that much.

I still haven't seen a Durieux that says must have to me.

I do like that BttF though.

I agree I think these editions are pretty big from the stacks I've seen there shouldn't be a issue getting one for a decent price. TBH the only one I like is birds and I probably wouldn't hang it. I hope we get some monsters or giant robots I like Hitchcock but not enough to buy these for aftermarket prices.

V_Ben

Banned
That BTTF is pretty good, but I really like the BTTF2 one more. Wouldn't turn my nose up though, they're both gorgeous.

JLG-

Thanks did you pick up the book? I see some on ebay for crazy amounts already was everything expensive or is it just overpriced flippers?

I only bought the faireyxdface collab print, that was $80. My brother got the book. The book was only $40 so it's definitely the flippers raising the price.

Sushigod7

I only bought the faireyxdface collab print, that was $80. My brother got the book. The book was only $40 so it's definitely the flippers raising the price.

Damn! I hope he has them on the site ebay last night I saw them for $350, what a joke.

suplex

I might try for the Lego Movie print.

I'm a huge Lego nerd and of course a print nerd, I like the print, and the movie looks good, so it should be a no brainer. However I really shouldn't spend the money.

Which means I probably will.

IronRinn

I'm unsure what that means, haha.

But crikey, I like that one. Looks like it's time to camp out with the page refresh

I am unsure if you are truly unsure but if you are:

In Expressobeans parlance PB stands for Poster Buddy. Charter is offering to camp Mondo for you to, hopefully, grab a print. This can also apply to gallery shows.

Most of the ISO forum on EB right now consists of people looking for Disney and/or Durieux PBs.

sasari

I'm begging on there for The Song of Ice and Fire show and getting no luck, but then I never really do. I think it's being based in the UK yet when Thought Bubble came up I helped out a few yanks and had hundreds of PMs on there...

Will be the same this year I bet, heading to Thought Bubble and will help yet won't track down a PB for this...

V_Ben

Banned
I am unsure if you are truly unsure but if you are:

In Expressobeans parlance PB stands for Poster Buddy. Charter is offering to camp Mondo for you to, hopefully, grab a print. This can also apply to gallery shows.

Most of the ISO forum on EB right now consists of people looking for Disney and/or Durieux PBs.

Ooh, right. Yeah, genuinely had no idea it meant that!

Edit: I'll have to sit this poster out I think. Just bought a pair of NB trainers i've been after for a very long time, haha.

Don't know which print I'll make a beeline towards first for the Unreal Estate 3 show.

I'm partial to the LOST and Futurama prints.

Spoke just put up The Adventure Time print and then pulled it down.

Guess it'll be soon.

St7zKDY.png

Say what?

krae_man

Don't know which print I'll make a beeline towards first for the Unreal Estate 3 show.

I'm partial to the LOST and Futurama prints.

Spoke just put up The Adventure Time print and then pulled it down.

Guess it'll be soon.

St7zKDY.png

Say what?

All the descriptions and pics are messed up. They also said anyone who buys before 3pm PST will have their order cancelled.

I need 2 Cubic Meters and a Closet and Save me Jebus hooked into my veins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom