• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought the drop was an hour later, missed Bioshock. Fuckin' boo.

Oh well, saves me $60 I should be spending on framing anyway.

Did pick up the Python print though.

Rinemie

Neo Member
Had both in my cart pretty early on, went to paypal and it said sold out fer me.
Tried just for the regular Eden even though it was still in stock but that also said soldout for me =/

IronRinn

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME.

Sigh.

I kept trying to add it to my cart for a good 10 minutes and nothing. I am really pissed about this.

Deep breaths, IronRinn, deep breaths, it's just paper.

ISO New Eden.

V_Ben

Banned
Preview Sale for When the Lights Go Out 2 is live in about 20 mins

also a charity sale timed edition for an englert piece
"of course its a good idea"
charityprijt_grande_large.jpg

Here's the main link (not the direct one to the sale)
http://www.bottleneckgallery.com/#temp_created_link

That timed piece is super weird in... a good way, I suppose? I don't quite understand it!

Edit: I know it's monty python... jesus. Just an odd combination!

IronRinn

Oh god, i'm not an imbecile! I know what the god part is from, just feels like an odd mixture, that and Bioshock :p

Englert seems to have a bit of a thing for Monty Python.

More importantly:

Anyone going to this show and want to grab a New Eden for me?

suplex

I also missed on the Englert. I probably would have flipped it though, or just hooked someone up. It's cool, but would have never made the wall.

Bii

Englert seems to have a bit of a thing for Monty Python.

More importantly:

Anyone going to this show and want to grab a New Eden for me?

Hey IronRinn,

You may not remember me but I won a lottery from you over a year ago for Paolo Rivera's Precious Cargo. I'm here returning the favor. I'll sell you New Eden (regular) for cost. So $60 + $14.25 shipping. I'll cover the cost to ship it to you. Figured I'd return a favor. You don't have to pay now but can pay once I receive shipment confirmation from Botttleneck.

PM me if you're interested.

V_Ben

Banned
Hey IronRinn,

You may not remember me but I won a lottery from you over a year ago for Paolo Rivera's Precious Cargo. I'm here returning the favor. I'll sell you New Eden (regular) for cost. So $60 + $14.25 shipping. I'll cover the cost to ship it to you. Figured I'd return a favor. You don't have to pay now but can pay once I receive shipment confirmation from Botttleneck.

PM me if you're interested.

That... is really really lovely of you.

This forum really makes me smile sometimes.

Sigma722

If it doesn't say sold out, it's just held in carts. Keep trying.

I don't think that's true, as I had it in my cart, and it said sold out after checkout. Going back it would still allow you to add it to cart..

I missed it going through my phone just as a funeral was starting. I'm a bad person for even trying.

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
I don't think that's true, as I had it in my cart, and it said sold out after checkout. Going back it would still allow you to add it to cart..

I missed it going through my phone just as a funeral was starting. I'm a bad person for even trying.

so the cart page doesn't hold it, the checkout page does.

So if it LET's you add it to cart, it can still be in stock, but all held in carts. If one is free and you get past the cart page to checkout, you have it held for some period of time

Sigma722

so the cart page doesn't hold it, the checkout page does.

So if it LET's you add it to cart, it can still be in stock, but all held in carts. If one is free and you get past the cart page to checkout, you have it held for some period of time

So then the moral is something like don't use effing paypal. ergh.

edit: also, I meant to find you and say hi at the disney show, but i was in a time crunch. I guess we were in the gallery at the same time and I didn't realize you were in there :)

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
So then the moral is something like don't use effing paypal. ergh.

edit: also, I meant to find you and say hi at the disney show, but i was in a time crunch. I guess we were in the gallery at the same time and I didn't realize you were in there :)

oh yeah, I was there all day. in the gallery pre-official opening and then hanging out outside after the real deal got going. long 3 days haha

Sigma722

oh yeah, I was there all day. in the gallery pre-official opening and then hanging out outside after the real deal got going. long 3 days haha

Yeah, me too. Except just for the one day, and just for a couple hours, heh. I went out and met MB and charter. MB was like you should go find J, and I took a quick look inside, but my ride was showing up so I didn't make it back in. Fun times.

RE: Ghost in the Shell by Iaccarino

Iaccarino said:
When I received the regulars from the printer they weren't what I was expecting, not what was pictured. I've shipped a handful out and it looks like you guys feel the same way. I should have gone with my gut to begin with and had them reprinted. If you've already received a regular, don't worry. You'll be receiving another of the right colors. I'm biting it here and having them remade in less than a week. It's worth it in the end to make sure everyone gets what they expected. I've been on the phone fighting with the printers and going through emails all day so sorry for the late responses. I would have been available yesterday but I was celebrating my birthday. Sorry again everyone, I'll make it right by you.

Sushigod7

Scored the Raid71 Akira on the preview drop probably all I will get from the show. The Journey to the Center of the Earth is freaking amazing can't wait to see that in person!

Hey oo,

sorry for anyone who missed the new englert. today was just a pre-sale, still have 120 something copies left for the show tomorrow, and the leftover drop on Sunday.

Salamando

Re-asking since it seemed to have gotten lost on the last page...

Have people been receiving their Disney prints from the Mondo drop last tuesday? Checked my order online, and it's still at "new". Thought since the prints would've been already prepared for the show that they'd have shipped by now.

Sushigod7

Have people been receiving their Disney prints from the Mondo drop last tuesday? Checked my order online, and it's still at "new". Thought since the prints would've been already prepared for the show that they'd have shipped by now.

I believe they are under a huge back log of prints I would't be surprised if it takes a few more weeks. With all the shows + weekly drops they are playing catch up.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o

Mondo sometimes takes several weeks to ship out a print. Just be patient. They have pretty excellent customer service, so if you're really worried, just send them a message via the contact page they have.

Again, I really wouldn't worry too much yet though. A couple of weeks isn't out of the ordinary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom