• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushigod7

Hung this up yesterday. Really glad I have a place for it now instead of in a tube:

ZmnMG1Fl.jpg

F'ing sick!!

Yup. I need them all. No questions asked. I will custom frame them ALL together potentially.

Was thinking the same thing I'd actually like to frame by family names if we get that many if not then I'll just being doing all of them. =)

IronRinn

Tomorrow, Thursday March 20th, from Mondo: AnsOng Part 1:

d85d724dd9166ae96a5cd34d_533x800.jpg

Poster by Martin Ansin. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 450. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $50

a7ab10143f1fa675ecc5bad4_533x800.jpg

Poster by Martin Ansin. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 425. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $50

9c32316c97ebbb246d6fcf68_533x800.jpg

Poster by Kevin Tong. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 350. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $45

c92868b59b08dc71c91cd436_533x800.jpg

Poster by Kevin Tong. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 150. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $75

Meier

Oh man, I already have Hanuka's Psycho, but Tong killed it there. I really want that.

I didn't go to this gallery show (kind of forgot about it frankly) but someone posted on Facebook that the silvery parts are metallic and that it looks really amazing in person.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Goes by Scott C. Not sure on his full name. That print was in the OP for a while and I picked it up when it was linked on there. It's gone now I think.
His full name is Scott Campbell... But there's a ton of people with the same name, including another artist.

IronRinn

That's brilliant I've never seen it before! Looks nice up to, who's the artist?

As mentioned his name is Scott Campbell. He used to work at Double Fine (still does some work for them I believe) and was the art director on Psychonauts and Brutal Legend. He has a whole series, of which that Lord of the Rings piece is a part of, called The Great Showdowns.

Axiom

I'm in love with the Psycho. Not that I can justify the expense...but still and it makes me glad I didn't jump on the Hidden Fortress.

If I miss out It'll go on the wall of lost dreams along with Olly's Black Widow and Taylor's Metropolis

IronRinn

Hopefully that Bioshock Infinite will be gone too quickly for me to grab it.

Edit: God damn it, when is the sale/pre-sale for this?

LaneDS

Didn't totally love Infinite, but that is still really cool. Also hard to fault the art design in that game.

Sort of like the glow in the dark Spirited Away one as well.

Oh man, I need them all.

Moss said there are going to be at least 20 in the sries. this man knows how to take my money .

A lot of unexpected expenditures (and prints) in the past month. Although, I'm definitely going to the Game of Thrones show.

i understand, but you should def just check the show out, really cool to be in the gallery with all these GID prints. i wouldn;t suggest opening night cause it was packed out last year, but on the weekend, nice and quiet.

The GoT exhibition is going to be online only, first time we are doing something like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom