• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushigod7

Okay, I'm going to attempt to get one or all of those. I stopped bothering with Mondo a long while back. Any tips to successfully purchasing a print there?

F5 a lot be ready, this thread has tons of advice in it for Mondo and other sites just search it.

B33

Banned
Okay, I'm going to attempt to get one or all of those. I stopped bothering with Mondo a long while back. Any tips to successfully purchasing a print there?

Amass a fortune and fork it over to the people who manage to nab the prints.

nateeasy

Banned
Fancy-Poster GAF Commission Project #2 -- ??? by ?????? ???

01. Mockingbird
02. jstevenson
03. Sasari
04. Sigma722
05. tm24
06. IronRinn
07. fallengorn
08. Bii
09. theaface
10. iamalegionnaire
11. Sushigod7
12. Glassboy
13. LaneDS
14. Captain Blood
15. Cheska
16. I_Am_CC
17. Vyrance
18. Dreweyes
19. Dreweyes +1
20. Mockingbird's +1 (Sf33)
21. Egnirys
22. BreakyBoy
23. Omie
24. chibiboy
25. Clipjoint
26. Trasher
27. Salamando
28. Awesomesauce
29. Mockingbird's +2 (MiGia)
30. ZROCOOL
31. listerfeend
32. Newjeruse
33. Filthy Slug
34. Ohkay
35. Duuke
36. Natlebug
37. Hypertrooper
38. Mockingbird's +3 MQ
39. Fletcher
40. 898
41. Leunam
42. lupinko
43. V_Ben
44. ColonelSkills
45. lastflowers
46. Dreez
47. DrAndonuts
48. omgkitty
49. BarneyBP
50. BentMyWookiee
51. Photosynthesis
52. Technosteve
53. sice337
54. Nateeasy

------------

In regards to the Metal Gear Solid -- Gray Fox re-drop for the remaining spots. I likely won't do it until after I receive them. As to how many more I'll have, I don't know. At least 7, but I highly doubt I'll have more than 20, unless every person who has yet to pay their invoices asks for a refund. In other words, it's still a ways away, since printing still hasn't started yet. I think it will start this week though.

A reminder for international: Your invoices likely won't go out until closer to mid-April.

Is there an approximate cost or other details? added my name

Is there an approximate cost or other details? added my name

For the time being, no. The size is 24"x36" but it's hard to calculate the cost without knowing how long the separations will take, how many colors the print will be, how many will be printed, and what kind of paper we will end up using. I guess we can put in an over-estimate of $100 shipped per print? It shouldn't be that high though, if we manage to get 100 people to commit.

4/8/2014:

It's the Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown by Jason Weidel

1558419_738361236204175_1563767500_n.jpg

18"x24" screenprint.Hand-numbered edition of 280.$65.

How to buy online: http://www.darkhallmansionstore.com/ @ 11:30 am PST

It's the Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown Variant Edition by Jason Weidel

EB-VARFOREASTERRELEASE_zps90e806e9.jpg

18"x24" screenprint.Hand-numbered edition of 50.$100.

How to buy online: http://www.darkhallmansionstore.com/ @ 11:30 am PST

IronRinn

Oh, DHM. When is Whalen going to finish out the rest of the seasonal Peanuts stuff? We still have a New Year's, the Super Bowl, five or six Valentine's Days, an Arbor Day, Election Day, Spring Training, and Summer Time he can do.

Edit: Also, don't get too worried about the Mondo drop today, guys. Not much from this show is that unreasonable on the aftermarket.

V_Ben

Banned
Oh, DHM. When is Whalen going to finish out the rest of the seasonal Peanuts stuff? We still have a New Year's, the Super Bowl, five or six Valentine's Days, an Arbor Day, Election Day, Spring Training, and Summer Time he can do.

Edit: Also, don't get too worried about the Mondo drop today, guys. Not much from this show is that unreasonable on the aftermarket.

Ha, phew. I do quite like that Alien.

Bii

In for Wizard of Oz.

I went back to the posters page and, to my surprise, noticed Kevin Tong's Scott Pilgrim was up too. So I grabbed that.

I've been successful in grabbing the prints I mostly wanted with the last three Mondo drops. I spent way too much money and with Olly's GoT 5x5s out soon, I'm reaching my budget limit, haha.

IronRinn

If anyone missed out on a Scott Pilgrim and still wants one, drop me a PM. My cost + $10.00 (or actual shipping cost if overseas).

Spoken for.

suplex

yowza that night owl is pretty rad

i guess i should pay better attention to releases

probably would have struck out anyways haha

edit: turns out the wife loves it, i wonder how much one of these would cost me if i could even find one.

Bii

On mobile, otherwise I would post the pic but there'll be a Rich Kelly Captain America: Winter Soldier drop at Mondo tomorrow, Friday, 4/4/14. Not sure if I'm going to go for the reg or variant.

santi_yo

4/4/2014:

Captain America: The Winter Soldier by Rich Kelly.

m8zwUIN.jpg

Poster by Rich Kelly. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 435. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $45

How to buy online: http://mondotees.com/view_category.asp?cat=12 @ a random time.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier Variant Edition by Rich Kelly.

We3fbYL.jpg

Poster by Rich Kelly. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 225. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $70

How to buy online: http://mondotees.com/view_category.asp?cat=12 @ a random time.

Man I really want a Cap poster, but the way Winter Soldier's arm seems displaced just bothers me

Not sure if i'm in....

who am I kidding, i'll probably get it

Trasher

He has large metal shoulder armor, and it's blending in with the star on Cap's shield. Not sure why people think it looks weird. The star on Cap's shield sort of makes it look magnified because it overlaps his shoulder.

ac2068f0bb7511e3a8551252a0dde04d_8.jpg

Sushigod7

He has large metal shoulder armor, and it's blending in with the star on Cap's shield. Not sure why people think it looks weird. The star on Cap's shield sort of makes it look magnified because it overlaps his shoulder.

ac2068f0bb7511e3a8551252a0dde04d_8.jpg

Shoulder needs to be lower I see what he was trying to do with the star it still looks off if I hung it I would forever be starring at it bothered so pass for me.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Well I hope lots of people agree with you in a couple hours. :p

Yeah, I'm sure the flippers are really particular about the anatomy. :p

Not sure if I'm going to jump on it. I wish that Paolo Rivera poster weren't just crew gifts. I'd buy that at a high price.

Cap is up and gone. Had him in my cart, but then I got a lovely error message...the story of my life. I probably couldn't have afforded it anyway, hopefully I will be able to get some GoT Olly Moss stuff if it is up this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom