• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushigod7

http://ollymoss.bigcartel.com/

ioOaBKhcoRyYx.jpg

$250 complete set of 30
$60 for six pack of set characters
$12 for a blind box single

edit: Updated with links for top of page.

santi_yo

I don't know what to do. I have the money for the full set, but...

Well, I have the money. We are suposed to expend our money, right? Of course we are. Yes. I'm buying it. Thanks, guys.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Went for Set 3 (I really like Arya, The Hound and Hodor/Bran) and 4 blind singles. I like the random element and am only interested in 7-8 of them overall so I didn't need the entire set. Hopefully I can trade for Varys, Dany, Joffrey and Jon Snow if I don't get them.

suplex

Passing because I haven't read the books or watched the show, but Olly if you ever do the same thing with Street Fighter I would buy a set instantly.

I might buy a random single as a gift though.

Anyone have an Olly Moss Princess Mononoke print for sale?

I was on the way back from the framers and got rear-ended. Glass shattered and scratched a few spots on it.

If I can find a seller, I'll give the damaged one to insurance for a check, otherwise Im just gotta re-frame the one with the scratches. :(

LaneDS

Anyone have an Olly Moss Princess Mononoke print for sale?

I was on the way back from the framers and got rear-ended. Glass shattered and scratched a few spots on it.

If I can find a seller, I'll give the damaged one to insurance for a check, otherwise Im just gotta re-frame the one with the scratches. :(

Ugh, that is frustrating on a number of levels. Sorry man / hope you're able to find one!

Sushigod7

I don't know what to do. I have the money for the full set, but...

Well, I have the money. We are suposed to expend our money, right? Of course we are. Yes. I'm buying it. Thanks, guys.

Well you talked yourself right into that huh? lol =)

Hey Olly I picked up Fire Season the other day! Ready for some Campo Santo love and the poster when your ready =)

I feel your pain. The Durieux Rear Window in the Campo office fell off the wall and shattered the other day :(

Ugh, that is frustrating on a number of levels. Sorry man / hope you're able to find one!

Yea, Im going to give it till tuesday before I call off the hunt and just frame the one I've got. You can't see the scratches from a distance, but it still sucks to know it wasn't damaged before the accident and now it is. (Was also rear ended so 100% not my fault).

Insurance won't give me the cash to buy that last one on eBay (description also says it was stored in a tube for 2.5 years? idk about that anyway....) , so I may probably be stuck framing this one anyway.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Agh. I really wanted to pick out my own Moss GoT prints. I want Dany but not anyone else in that set. Hmm...

Could I buy Dany off of someone? Also maybe Jon Snow?

Cheska

Agh. I really wanted to pick out my own Moss GoT prints. I want Dany but not anyone else in that set. Hmm...

This was what I went through. But I felt like for the most part, the trading with the blind box heroes went well so I hope there will be some people looking for extras or wanting to trade for the GoT characters in the set I chose.

JLG-

Could I buy Dany off of someone? Also maybe Jon Snow?

i know that feel. I want Jon Snow & Samwell but also want Joffrey and Tyrion.. which is why i'm torn between set 1 and 4 ha.

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
Also, if you can imagine Mockingbird being completely unable to process what he was seeing as I opened the gift when he suddenly saw a Whalen Link... And basically being speechless, you now know one of my favorite moments of the night.

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
Miniatures of Spain and Italy. Why? I'm curious now. :)

Three big trips on there with two if my closest friends (Spain, Brazil) and wife (Italy)

Spain and Italy are probably the two European countries I've spent the most time in (Great Britain and Germany are third and fourth)

Also, if you can imagine Mockingbird being completely unable to process what he was seeing as I opened the gift when he suddenly saw a Whalen Link... And basically being speechless, you now know one of my favorite moments of the night.
This is amazing. LMAO.

I'm almost 100% certain I was invited to the party for the sole reason of showing me a 1/1 Whalen that I can never have. Stevenson's wife could've easily made it a 2/2. She has quickly climbed to the near top of the list of people I currently hate.

Love it! Had to buy it at $50, even if it's a litho. Also picked up a Moss set. Felt like I got a deal with the 50 cents off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom