• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suplex

I cruised right through and that was after the tweet.

I don't think there's much rhyme or reason to when or how you get through easy or get hung up.

I've had times where I'm F5ing like a madman I'm adding to cart instantly and it hangs up. And then times like today where I'm distracted and I get through easy. I wish that would happen on a Stout or Horkey drop haha.

Trasher

Usually I can get to processing payment no sweat. This time I couldn't even get to the page to click "Add to cart". That's never happened before.

Bii

I cruised right through and that was after the tweet.

I don't think there's much rhyme or reason to when or how you get through easy or get hung up.

I've had times where I'm F5ing like a madman I'm adding to cart instantly and it hangs up. And then times like today where I'm distracted and I get through easy. I wish that would happen on a Stout or Horkey drop haha.

It only stalled for me when it was trying to load up the shipping calculation and processing payment pages. Then again, I was F5ing constantly until the items went up.

I had a bit of a scare because when it was trying to load the shipping calculation page for the regular, I opened a second tab and was able to get the variant in my cart. As soon as the first tab finished loading the page, it gave me an error saying the variant was out of stock. I'm thinking "oh sh-, did I just screw myself?" I clicked back and it loaded my checkout page sans the variant and I was still able to complete the transaction. Whew.

Rinemie

Neo Member
<3 TKWD/VG Kids, GITS variant from reprinting

10009924_10152367127123615_1808471420_o.jpg

Natlebug

Neo Member
Random question. Back when Hero Complex Gallery had their Walking Dead show, I managed to pick up Ben Thomas's 1/1 Michonne digital print. Does something like this have resale value? Or do people usually not care so much for digital prints?

Oh gosh, there's 30 of them. Not sure if I can afford the entire set. :/

Last I heard was around 220 for the set, but they will probably also be available as singles and sets of 6.

Also, I posted this on EB but here is a quick wallpaper I threw together if anyone is interested. Will probably be my desktop until at least the end of the season.
http://imgur.com/XDUy4M8

LordCanti

Oh wow they're singles and not just one big poster? Hmm....

I'm going to have to make some deep cuts to figure out which ones to get.

Bii

Last I heard was around 220 for the set, but they will probably also be available as singles and sets of 6.

Also, I posted this on EB but here is a quick wallpaper I threw together if anyone is interested. Will probably be my desktop until at least the end of the season.
http://imgur.com/XDUy4M8

$220 I can do. I was thinking that if he priced it like the blind heroes ($15 for one, or $40 for a set of three), $400 for the entire set would have been way too high for me.

orioto

Good Art™
Here we gooo,

tumblr_n3j23eByU81qdq8qno4_r1_1280.jpg

50 copies here!

So in the end no art print cause i want one type only and it's just too expensive. I may shift to redbubble for an other serie, cause their art print is less expensive. I'll see.

Sushigod7

I went from being really really excited on the Moss sets to seriously torn. If its 30 5x5 prints no way I'm going to find anything to do with them. I'm just going to grab a few sets I think. If it was a 24x36 sheet I'd hang it but just nothing to do with that many. I'll hang up a few of my favorites and maybe rotate them out. Great work though.

Here we gooo,

This is really really nice! Great work!!

Sushigod7

From what I heard there is only 1 option? $12 a piece with some blurb about doing their best to not give you doubles? I think I'm out on this may grab a single or two for the heck of it to see what I get or just buy some from ebay and EB. The blind box option is not really that fun.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Do I need to be ready to grab these right at 5 PM GMT or are they going to be up for 12 hours or so like True Detective, Breaking Bad, Heroes, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom