• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

V_Ben

Banned
I'm not sure there's access to theme park stuff.

I'll talk to Eclipse and see if we can get something done. It might not be possible though.

If it's doable I actually want to do Kingdom Hearts most of all. Also, I believe there's no access to Pixar stuff.

All of that would be rad, totally down.

Meier

Anybody in line that I can cut in with? Looool. This is fucking nuts.

The Marchesa isn't very big inside. I bet it'll be hours wait time.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
I wanna see pics!
I'll post a bunch when I get back to NY, but here's a pic of the slow moving Mondo booth.
TocA8aC.jpg

Meier

Very, very, very sad to have missed getting a ticket. A real beauty.

Had a great time hanging out with Fallengorn today! The Con itself was mostly a huge bust but the company was good!

GitS looks good but not ebay/EB good. Hopefully I have some luck later.
Hope everyone that went had a good time.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Very, very, very sad to have missed getting a ticket. A real beauty.

Had a great time hanging out with Fallengorn today! The Con itself was mostly a huge bust but the company was good!
It was great meeting/hanging around with you! Next time you're in NYC let me know. At the very least I'll give you some good restaurant recommendations.

Hoping for mondo beer on Sunday, Saturday only had 2 kegs :s
Yesterday, one of the bartenders said maybe not... But then again it I don't think they really know.

Exclusive to the show or can non-variants be purchased online at a later time? How many did they print?

If not, Thanks for commisioning great art that virtually no one can appreciate, mondo.! You're the best!

Axiom

I'm interested in Disney, but it would depend on what the subject matter ultimately ended up being for how interested.

The Paperman looks inspired though, even if it's not possible.

That Ghost in the Shell looks amazing!

boraaa

Neo Member
Overall MondoCon was a new experience for me. Got to chat with artists like Mitchell, Richard and shaw.. Also picked up a few nice prints and got what I really wanted.

Was hoping mondo would put out more of their goodies. Next year will probly save money to go to pax or nycc instead. The ppl did make the con though, and I greatly thank Robert for hooking me up with the gits ticket.

Now to frame some birds..

LaneDS

What's the text saying in the black line on that GitS print? Really like that one, though likely not going to seek it out or anything.

What's the text saying in the black line on that GitS print? Really like that one, though likely not going to seek it out or anything.

Movie's credits. Producer, director, not sure about at the top...

Also, I might be changing my mind about spending crazy money on the 'con variant if anyone is looking to get paid.

OG Loc

I've had my eyes on a few Piet Parra (my favorite artist) pieces for quite a while but the international shipping absolutely kills me. I will pull the trigger soon enough, though.

I still have Victoria Ying scheduled for a commission. She's already works for Disney so it'd work perfectly. How about Paperman (which she worked on)? If you look at the character designs below, I'm sure you can see a resemblance in Paperman's character designs.

I was originally going to do an anime piece with her, but if I can get an official piece from her it'd be pretty awesome. I'd have to work it out with Eclipse though. Thoughts?

Oh, Paperman would be great. It was very refreshing seeing that come from Disney. I hope it wouldn't be too big though!

Whoever thought they can waltz in and get Hyrule Warriors Special Edition in NYC for me tomorrow -- don't bother going anymore please. Store opens at 8 am and there's already a big line.

Some cool news.

Hebitsukai, who did the Paprika and The Daydream Town Theory prints recently the cover illustrations for the novel Kanpachi Irregulars by Ruka Saeki. Not sure if there are any interior illustrations as well as it's not a light novel.

ByNgvccCcAEvsu-.jpg:large

Also, here's a WIP of a commission I have with him:

It was a good couple of poster days for me. I snagged a red version of DD's We will no longer be able to protect you forever and this beauty came in the mail.
IMAG0055_zpsc4lpkmcw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom