• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rinemie

Neo Member
Liking the WIP so far! Though I showed it to my +1 and he commented he kind of wished it was a bit darker and now I'm leaning towards agreement.

Granted we're only looking at a JPG for all we know the finished piece can look totally different in person.

Einbroch

Banned
Love the WIP. It's looking so good.

I agree with the darker comment, but maybe only accented with some darker colors. I like it a lot.

Btw, since this is probably going to finish well ahead of schedule, I'm not sure what to follow up with.

Any interest in doing an officially licensed Disney screenprint?

Sushigod7

Here are some posters in the park that I thought were cool.

ibztyNpqG0exkE.JPG

iE5xC0rPgqr9J.JPG

iSblUoEQSWdxl.JPG

ibscoGctvqfYUY.JPG

ibwYj1GZ3GJXmc.JPG

LaneDS

Btw, since this is probably going to finish well ahead of schedule, I'm not sure what to follow up with.

Any interest in doing an officially licensed Disney screenprint?

Personally interested in your gaming specific commissions. Don't think there would be a Disney themed one I'd go for, if you're indeed looking for one off opinions like that. Super appreciative of your efforts all the same though!

Oh, and WIP #2 looks great. Much more excited now!

I would love something Disney. I'll try to think of what I'd like the most. Honestly, it might be cool to do something from the parks. I love too many Disney properties to easily choose.

Would absolutely be in for a Disney print. Especially if it's park related. Getting another annual pass soon and I'm back in the Disney mood. :)

I still have Victoria Ying scheduled for a commission. She's already works for Disney so it'd work perfectly. How about Paperman (which she worked on)? If you look at the character designs below, I'm sure you can see a resemblance in Paperman's character designs.

The thing about live-action is likenesses will be a pain. I'd love to do pirates though.

blogger-image--25432033.jpg

chryssi2sm.jpg

snowgirl.jpg

atlantiansm.jpg

51wxgORp95L.jpg

blackcat.jpg

IMG_6565.jpg

10693689_1680752022150623_1492253327_n.jpg

tumblr_musayuGKNZ1qkxrq4o1_500.jpg

I was originally going to do an anime piece with her, but if I can get an official piece from her it'd be pretty awesome. I'd have to work it out with Eclipse though. Thoughts?

Fucking splash mountain! Hell, or song of the south themed because we all know a licensed one is never coming lol

I'm not sure there's access to theme park stuff.

I'll talk to Eclipse and see if we can get something done. It might not be possible though.

If it's doable I actually want to do Kingdom Hearts most of all. Also, I believe there's no access to Pixar stuff.

Sushigod7

I'll talk to Eclipse and see if we can get something done. It might not be possible though.

If it's doable I actually want to do Kingdom Hearts most of all. Also, I believe there's no access to Pixar stuff.

I didn't think she could do anything Disney related can she?

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
I wasn't sure what to suggest for the Disney stuff. Was thinking this might be the first of your commissions I'd have to skip on, but Paperman is a great idea.

chibiboy

Neo Member
Interested in a Disney Licensed print. Kingdom Hearts would be sweet. By the way, is the Attack on Titan commission still in the works?

Interested in a Disney Licensed print. Kingdom Hearts would be sweet. By the way, is the Attack on Titan commission still in the works?

the artist has not contacted me for a long time, so I guess no.

There is still this one though:

Fancy-Poster GAF Commission #6: Mikasa Ackerman (ミカサ・アッカーマン) by Craig Drake ( http://craigdrake.tumblr.com )

Size TBD. Edition of around 30. Hand-numbered screenprint. Possibly signed as well. Price TBD. 2014/2015.

Interested Parties said:
1. Mockingbird
2. Mockingbird's +1 (MMJ)
3. Mockingbird's +2 (Hax)
4. Mockingbird's +3 (CD)
5. Kerrinck
6. Bii
7. Salamando
8. BreakyBoy
9. IronRinn
10. Sushigod7
11. chibiboy
12. ohkay
13. boraaa
14. clipjoint

Feel free to add yourself to the list if you're interested.

The ico commission looks great! I'm 100% ready to just let the artist finish it up and polish it.

Wondering if he'll manage to sneak a love seat in somewhere...

Kalren

Put me in line for the Disney print. I would love a Kingdom Hearts(and most anything else)!

omgkitty

As long as it has nothing to do with Frozen, I'm probably down.

I'm (probably) down with anything you work out regarding the Disney print. I love everything Victoria Ying puts out; I'm still bummed I didn't get the commission tier for Lovely and she isn't taking private commissions.

fake edit: Holy shit at GITS! Need Pb badly.
Everyone wishes for GitS and Mignola Mondo prints and GitS ends up being event specific and Mignola end up (imo) middling. /depressed

oinkoink

Neo Member
Ah, I'd be interested in Disney as well. I think it'd be pretty cool to see a Kingdom Hearts print done in the style of the Haunted Mansion tapestries (12"x36"?).

Clipjoint

the artist has not contacted me for a long time, so I guess no.

There is still this one though:

Fancy-Poster GAF Commission #6: Mikasa Ackerman (ミカサ・アッカーマン) by Craig Drake ( http://craigdrake.tumblr.com )

Size TBD. Edition of around 30. Hand-numbered screenprint. Possibly signed as well. Price TBD. 2014/2015.

1. Mockingbird
4. Mockingbird's +3 (CD)
5. Kerrinck
6. Bii
7. Salamando
8. BreakyBoy
9. IronRinn
10. Sushigod7
11. chibiboy
12. ohkay
13. boraaa

Feel free to add yourself to the list if you're interested.

Mikasa Ackerman by Craig Drake? Count me in.

1. Mockingbird
4. Mockingbird's +3 (CD)
5. Kerrinck
6. Bii
7. Salamando
8. BreakyBoy
9. IronRinn
10. Sushigod7
11. chibiboy
12. ohkay
13. boraaa
14. Clipjoint

I also can't go to MondoCon, so if anyone else needs a ticket, I'm happy to give mine away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom