• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suplex

Anyone grab a Whalen tmnt they don't really want? Mondo is totally fucked up for me, even right now if I try to add anything to cart it just takes me to the home page.

Check it out:
100% Soft / Russ Moore / Glen Brogan 3 Man Show
Special Preview Sale
http://www.bottleneckgallery.com/collections/3-man-show

combine_images_FINAL_BROGAN_grande.jpg

100soft-pulpfiction_large.jpg
100soft-missionimpossible_81fd098f-2ed0-445d-83bf-c163cc5a2229_large.jpg

iamtripplewordscore_s_large.jpg

Batman_large.jpg

Boba_Fett_6e881f52-512d-4f3f-89ca-a4b7f8b5033f_large.jpg

Trasher

Like i always say, if you order something pm me your order number. Will add in goodies.

lol what? I have ordered stuff from like your past three shows. Dammit!

I got a certain wooden map in the mail earlier this week, and I'm still waiting on my Calvin and Hobbes (shipped on the 4th so it should be here soon?), and my Bruce Yan Link is the only thing that hasn't shipped yet.

boraaa

Neo Member
Wonder how hebitsukai is looking, looking forward to an update :) nnext poster purchase will prbly be 20000 leagues, anyone know nautilus shipping charge to us (preferably California)?

Wonder how hebitsukai is looking, looking forward to an update :) nnext poster purchase will prbly be 20000 leagues, anyone know nautilus shipping charge to us (preferably California)?

I have it ready to go...just haven't gotten around to invoicing. On the invoice I will include the image to the next Hebitsukai print. The fine-sketch is about 80% done on this one. It's based on an anime.

Check it out:
100% Soft / Russ Moore / Glen Brogan 3 Man Show
Special Preview Sale
http://www.bottleneckgallery.com/collections/3-man-show

combine_images_FINAL_BROGAN_grande.jpg

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0182/2915/products/100soft-pulpfiction_large.jpg?v=1410323954[IMG] [IMG]http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0182/2915/products/100soft-missionimpossible_81fd098f-2ed0-445d-83bf-c163cc5a2229_large.jpg?v=1410323938[IMG]
[IMG]http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0182/2915/products/iamtripplewordscore_s_large.jpg?v=1410324162[/MG [IMG]http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0182/2915/products/outoforder_s_large.jpg?v=1410324273[IMG]
[IMG]http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0182/2915/products/Batman_large.jpg?v=1410324552[IMG]
[IMG]http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0182/2915/products/Boba_Fett_6e881f52-512d-4f3f-89ca-a4b7f8b5033f_large.jpg?v=1410324687[IMG][/QUOTE]

Nice, when does this go live?

IronRinn

If you give deadbolt the secret Fancy PosterGAF handshake at a Bottleneck Gallery opening he lets you into the real, members only gallery.

That's what I heard at least.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
If you give deadbolt the secret Fancy PosterGAF handshake at a Bottleneck Gallery opening he lets you into the real, members only gallery.

That's what I heard at least.

aka the bathroom.

I just sent out a mass e-mail for people who have paid for the Ico Commission with a WIP image.

If you did not receive it and have sent a down-payment, please PM me with your email address.

Also, I'm still awaiting payment from some few. Please at least contact me if you've yet to make a payment.

Glassboy

The preview image looks great! I'm looking forward to seeing all finished image with so many colors! It would be really cool if killian could add the shadow fiends on the print somewhere. Thanks again mockingbird and killian!

LordCanti

The preview image looks great! I'm looking forward to seeing all finished image with so many colors! It would be really cool if killian could add the shadow fiends on the print somewhere. Thanks again mockingbird and killian!

I'm looking forward to seeing what little touches from the game will get added. There's so many to choose from (her cage, the windmill, the one horned statue on the bridge, the queen's throne, the giant reflecting mirrors, etc).

It does look very promising so far.

Ico beach in the distance maybe? Hidden watermelon? :D

Looks like I won't be going to Mondo-con after-all. Anybody need a 2-day pass? I'd be willing to give it for free if you can also get me the Mondo Ghost in the Shell poster. I'll pay for the poster and movie too, of course.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Looks like I won't be going to Mondo-con after-all. Anybody need a 2-day pass? I'd be willing to give it for free if you can also get me the Mondo Ghost in the Shell poster. I'll pay for the poster and movie too, of course.

Sucks you aren't going but thought the tickets weren't transferable?

Meier

Bummer, was looking forward to hanging out again! I have a one-day pass already which is all I intend to use. Hopefully someone can take you up on your offer!

Bummer, was looking forward to hanging out again! I have a one-day pass already which is all I intend to use. Hopefully someone can take you up on your offer!

Mondo just revealed the artist for the poster in Martin Ansin, so it will be hard for me to get a pb now.

fallengorn

God damn it... I'm in for $85 if I can get in.

Friend doesn't think its worth it. If anyone wants to try and incentive him...

JD2Dy3V.gif

I'll pass along the message.

fallengorn

Tell him I'll give him 80 to get the poster for me, but I'd rather someone who knows how to ship, ship it.

I'll pass it on. He collects a lot of prints too so he knows how to handle them. He's just not really an anime kind of guy.

Speaking of which, been trying to get that PCC Two-Face variant on the aftermarket... first one was rolled too tightly and had some red ink drip/bleed through it so I returned it to the guy. Just got a second one and the guy rolled it by the edge of the kraft paper. There's several dings and bumps on the edge. Ridiculous... :(

I'll pass it on. He collects a lot of prints too so he knows how to handle them. He's just not really an anime kind of guy.

Speaking of which, been trying to get that PCC Two-Face variant on the aftermarket... first one was rolled too tightly and had some red ink drip/bleed through it so I returned it to the guy. Just got a second one and the guy rolled it by the edge of the kraft paper. There's several dings and bumps on the edge. Ridiculous... :(

Cool. If either he gets the ticket himself or if you buy 2 then let me know. I won't be trying in order to avoid having an unusable ticket. Might be hard to name transfer too. Either way, I'll definitely cover the cost of the ticket + $80 + shipping to me.

Meier

Damn. Missed the tickets for GITS. What a big ol waste of money this thing has been for me. I was refreshing a bit, had to pop away as I'm stuck working.. they said they'd tweet about it on @MondoNews but didn't. Apparently only tweeted on the @MondoConAustin account which I don't follow, so no text about it.

The Scott Pilgrim print which I'd at least have given thought about getting is Sunday only too.

fallengorn

Got 2 tickets... so Mockingbird you're covered.

Mondo-con hasn't even started yet and I've already blown way more money than I'd care to admit.

Meier

Really annoyed at how this is being run and the fragmentation in delivery of information. Don't email me saying you're going to do something and then not do it.

Sigma722

Re: WIP2.

I don't see a stone couch. There needs to be a stone couch. kthx

That being said, this is shaping up to be one of the coolest things eng has done imo. Very different from his normal style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom