• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roubjon

Version 5 is great!

I actually like how they're walking a lot more than when they were running. Makes it seem more wondrous and less frantic.

LaneDS

I have four olly moss 5x5. i hope he does more :)

I think that is all but guaranteed.

Nope. Maybe if it was smaller/cheaper. I have no room for 9" Mikey fig in my life.

I do hope they do more vinyl figs with artists though.

Gotta save money for the Iron Giant!
Until I find out it's like $300 :\

I like Lil' Mikey, but not $105 like. And yes, that Iron Giant is going to be $250-$300+ easily I'm thinking, which definitely puts it in the "gotta really think about it" range.

Opening up revision 1 and revision 6 side by side and comparing Ico & Yorda... they've come a long way.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Speaking of Killian Eng....

ebQjdoq.jpg

I want it.

Edit: Just noticed the traffic lanes are reversed. :p

IronRinn

More Batman stuff, that I don't think has been posted, just 'cause;

3037543-slide-s-11-celebrate-the-75th-anniversary-of-batman-with-mondos-bat-gallery-bat-exhibit.jpg

Kilian Eng

3037543-slide-s-6-celebrate-the-75th-anniversary-of-batman-with-mondos-bat-gallery-bat-exhibit.jpg

JC Richard

bingwepqg1sxsstcgmpj.png

Phantom City Creative

3037543-inline-s-8-celebrate-the-75th-anniversary-of-batman-with-mondos-bat-gallery-bat-exhibit.jpg

Craig Drake

10353717_10204922349202754_8649466354621771512_n.jpg

Craig Drake/Jason Edmiston

edmiston_riddler_finalpress5.jpg

Jason Edmiston

hqynhqn7pbcciwcf6j1v.png

3037543-inline-s-2-celebrate-the-75th-anniversary-of-batman-with-mondos-bat-gallery-bat-exhibit.jpg

Alex Pardee

953312698187897928.jpg

Scott Campbell

whalen_gothambygaslight_finalpress3.jpg

Tom Whalen

Eng is great if you like Batman Beyond. Really dig the PCC.

Glassboy

If anyone is going to the mondo show and can pick me up an ansin batman I would be glad to pay you cost shipping and a little extra

So what's the ink situation on the ico print? Flat colors for all of them? Anything unusual?

I have to talk it over with the printers but I don't think there will be any metallics, GID, and whatnot. It wouldn't really fit in anywhere. I mean I guess we could make the sky or water like that but... not sure it would benefit.

Here are some tentative printing details.

18"x24"
21-color* screenprint + Varnish layer on 2-ply museum board.

*The amount of colors may have to increase because the current count is only based on the amount in the jpeg.

If you're part of the commish and have paid you won't have to do anything for a while. I suspect it will be a few months before we'll be able to start printing it. Getting it done before 2015 is pretty unlikely.

Printing fees won't be collected until it's about it go to print.

If you've yet to pay and have not contacted me you will be dropped.

Sushigod7

18"x24"

*The amount of colors may have to increase because the current count is only based on the amount in the jpeg.

If you're part of the commish and have paid you won't have to do anything for a while. I suspect it will be a few months before we'll be able to start printing it. Getting it done before 2015 is pretty unlikely.

Thanks for the update!

18"x24"

Nice! What's the purpose and effect of a varnish layer?

tumblr_ne9u64iGA51rr18wao1_400.jpg

"Tomorrow, we will be putting these 12 one-of-a-kind metallic prints from Tom Whalen, available for the first time, online. They go up at a random time and are $150 each (same price as recent solo show). In addition to these new releases, we will have VERY, VERY limited quantities of each paper print from “Bust’d” restocked on the website. Some were held for complete sets, and we weren’t able to set-up a full set correctly online for purchase, so we will be putting those few copies up of each individually at the same time. Big day! These will NOT be available in store at all.

Good luck and stay tuned to our Twitter (@galleries1988) or Facebook page for the sale announcement tomorrow."

http://g1988.tumblr.com/post/101355404760/tomorrow-we-will-be-putting-these-12

boraaa

Neo Member
tumblr_ne9u64iGA51rr18wao1_400.jpg

"Tomorrow, we will be putting these 12 one-of-a-kind metallic prints from Tom Whalen, available for the first time, online. They go up at a random time and are $150 each (same price as recent solo show). In addition to these new releases, we will have VERY, VERY limited quantities of each paper print from “Bust’d” restocked on the website. Some were held for complete sets, and we weren’t able to set-up a full set correctly online for purchase, so we will be putting those few copies up of each individually at the same time. Big day! These will NOT be available in store at all.

Good luck and stay tuned to our Twitter (@galleries1988) or Facebook page for the sale announcement tomorrow."

http://g1988.tumblr.com/post/101355404760/tomorrow-we-will-be-putting-these-12

gonna try to go for these, and maybe a print. didn't go for the threea drops today, so got money to spend :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom