• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bomb

Unconfirmed Member
The Neal Russler Storm is sick. Neal Russler and Richey Beckett are the next wave.

IronRinn

On sale November 17th (11 AM CST) from Odd City: The Godfather by Laurent Durieux

thegodfatherdurieuxfinalreg-sm.jpg

Regular edition of 325. 24" x 36" Printed by SP Productions. Signed and numbered by Durieux $65.00 (Edition of 50 on wood for $300.00)

thegodfatherdurieuxfinalvar-sm.jpeg

Variant edition of 150. 24" x 36" Printed by SP Productions. Signed and numbered by Durieux $100.00

Wow, Ghost Rider is such a visually rich character and that's what ends up being released? Its really underwhelming. And I love that punk version of Storm but it doesn't pop at all for me. I hope they do a Colossus poster and really go all out with the vibrant metal skin.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Tempted to get the World Crime League print.
Because that's the closest we'll ever get to it. ;_;

Disappointed in the Batman '66 movie sequel. Technically it's well done, but a Batman '66 Bane would pretty much be El Santo. No tubes or whatever. And mentioning the Anti-Bane Back Creme is too tongue in cheek. Should've been done "straight."

Meier

Friday or tomorrow?

Friday (tonight) -- there will be a few new prints released to commemorate the ending of the Batman gallery. Not sure if they've been revealed yet, but there was a very good Joker from PCC (if I recall) and a Hong Kong version of the Tong print from Dark Knight. The Joker colors were the typical purple with a red variant.. very, very nice. My wife was super excited about the Hong Kong print so we'll be getting that.

Edit: Ahh, it looks like they put the pics up online earlier this week anyway! http://mondotees.com/blogs/news/18090535-75-years-of-batman-closing-night-party

Einbroch

Banned
Picked up that Nausicaa. I have a room full of superhero prints and needed something a little feminine to please the missus. Oh, and I love the artist, obviously.

boraaa

Neo Member
i'm thinking about picking up the nausicaa and manev's mononoke. also want to to get james jeans seasons on monday, so i'm still thinking

f0rk

I nearly bought the Mondo Die Hard print at thought bubble yesterday, but it was £120 and the place I'd want to put it suits landscape more

Riptwo

I'm actually kind of surprised that Jock/Francavilla's "Black Mirror" Batman poster hasn't sold out yet. It's a great print for a fantastic series!

I got a notification that mine shipped see already.
Yeah... It hasn't. I don't think they're printed yet, then they're going to be shipped from Belgium to Texas, then packed and shipped from there. They marked them as 'shipped' because Amazon lets you cancel items purchased through their system when they're not marked as 'shipped'. The estimated delivery date on my 'shipped' email was Dec. 11th - 16th.

LaneDS

I'm actually kind of surprised that Jock/Francavilla's "Black Mirror" Batman poster hasn't sold out yet. It's a great print for a fantastic series!

My guess is that Batman prints happen with enough frequency that even the best ones aren't guaranteed to go super quick (with the exception of the top name artists, I'd guess).

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Back Mirror wasn't the first that sold out but it's definitely gone now. When I checked around a quarter after noon EST, there was only 4 or so in peoples carts.

I guess that's good news for me whenever those BTAS prints drop this week.

newjeruse

Yeah... It hasn't. I don't think they're printed yet, then they're going to be shipped from Belgium to Texas, then packed and shipped from there. They marked them as 'shipped' because Amazon lets you cancel items purchased through their system when they're not marked as 'shipped'. The estimated delivery date on my 'shipped' email was Dec. 11th - 16th.
Gotcha. Well I probably won't frame it until 2016 so I'm in no rush.

omgkitty

That looks great, but the shell casings are ridiculously big. They bother me too much like Horkey's Ratatouille tail.

I wish you hadn't told me because now I notice it too. I think it's more of a depth thing, but that one close to Spike doesn't have the same proportions on where the line on the casing is.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
Bah, lately every time Mondo drops something I want I'm on the west coast, and the time change throws me off.

I hope Eng's Batman Beyond isn't too hard to find in the aftermarket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom