• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
I balked at the price.. but then again I did the same thing for There Will Be Blood and really regret not jumping on that one.

ohkay

Got my Ico yesterday and holy crap that paper is thick! Oh and it looks amazing too. Thanks again MB for putting this together

LaneDS

Malick[AI];152081405 said:
Got my Ico and it looks amazing, but just as a PSA it is slightly larger than the Michael's Studio Decor series 18x24 frame.

I tried!

Mike Mitchell dropping a fat skunk and bird tomorrow at noon, hoping to get the skunk to keep the dik-dik company.

What're ya in for?

Field engineering. Good money, but I don't have an internet connection reliable enough for getting any of the major drops and those I can get I may not see for some time.

Nice, I also got this in last week with the Moss Majora's prints on the same day, which was fitting. Haven't figured out where I want to display it because from certain angles the effect is lost. I think it's just going to sit on my desk at work.

I have been mulling this over too, might stick something beneath the bottom of it to push it away from the wall a bit and angle it a bit better.

orioto

Good Art™
Hey guys, me again!

ElectricSkyp.jpg

50 posters as usual!

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
+2 birds. One for me and one for my mom for her birthday. Got her a Titmouse for Christmas and she's hooked now too.
Yoo, I pick up the Phat Birds for my Mom, too! She seems to really enjoy them.

orioto

Good Art™
Fuck me, that's amazing, buying.

Any suggestions on what's best to purchase from RB (canvas, etc)? I've only bought prints from Society 6 when it comes to these kinda sites.

Thx :)

if you want the best paper/print, Art Print is the way to go! Now, it's matte and sometimes my work (especially a dark one) can look better on semi-lustre (like their posters, which are really good quality to and bigger.). Of course i can't test each option for each print...

Canvas is popular but i've never seen it myself! Metal print can be killers to, they have that now, but it's the most expensive (also give me the more money :p)!

Anyway while i'm here (i'm sorry i don't want to occupy too much space in the thread lol..) here is a lil wip i posted on the HCB page for the quotes and lyrics show incoming in two weeks.
PulpWIPfb.jpg

Also i've just had a great idea of a Whiplash print for that show (One of my all time fav honestly) but not sure i'll have time now :(

Ramirez

Thx :)

if you want the best paper/print, Art Print is the way to go! Now, it's matte and sometimes my work (especially a dark one) can look better on semi-lustre (like their posters, which are really good quality to and bigger.). Of course i can't test each option for each print...

Canvas is popular but i've never seen it myself! Metal print can be killers to, they have that now, but it's the most expensive (also give me the more money :p)!

Anyway while i'm here (i'm sorry i don't want to occupy too much space in the thread lol..) here is a lil wip i posted on the HCB page for the quotes and lyrics show incoming in two weeks.
http://orioto.free.fr/PulpWIPfb.jpg[/IG]

Also i've just had a great idea of a Whiplash print for that show (One of my all time fav honestly) but not sure i'll have time now :([/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tips! I've loved your stuff ever since I first saw the Link to the Past opening you did.

LaneDS

Opened up my ICO commission print.

Unrolling that thing was like opening up a bear trap. Really thick paper!

Not framing it just yet (just took the Horkey to the framers yesterday and am still feeling the burn) but also don't have the space to store it flat... I think a few months in that tube is going to not be good for it.

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
Shipping Update for Ico:

If you paid by December 2, 2014 your order has been shipped and you should have received a shipping confirmation from PayPal.

Working on some International and then Dec next.

Edit: But not today, cause it appears I ran out of kraft paper.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Cool new Bottleneck Gallery release today!

AJ Frena
Near the Camphor Tree
Giclee on velvet fine art paper
16"x20"
Numbered edition of 75
$40
Buy Here @ 12PM EST today (2/17)

ouULTdf.jpg

Good luck to everybody going for it!

Leunam

Just dropped off my Ico (and MGS) at the framing shop. My wallet definitely felt it, but I figure these being GAF commissions I can spend a bit extra to make them look fancier.

Props to Mockingbird for getting me the same edition number on both prints also. :)

Looking forward to the next commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom