• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

orioto

Good Art™
Hey, my two last ones!

LastStepsBeforeHell.jpg

50 posters

NateDrake

Did anyone here get a Godfather Part II print from OddCity yet? I bought one from eBay and the seller hasn't heard anything about shipping from OddCity, which is odd (heh) since they said late April to early May for shipping and it's June.

Sigma722

Hi everyone at Fancy Poster GAF!

After nearly 4 years this thread will soon approach the 20,000 post mark! It's awesome that we have our own community that is a bit different from the others. Because of this community, we were able to do some cool exclusive projects too, starting with Pikmin. This then lead to Game & Print Club, which then eventually lead to Fancy Poster GAF commissions.

Because of all of those things that happened and this community here at Fancy Poster GAF, I actually got hired somewhere and now work in the industry -- officially! I can't thank this community enough -- as it was without a doubt a huge contributing factor in giving me this opportunity to work with something I really love.

Consequently, it's also the reason why I can no longer lead any more Fancy Poster GAF projects myself and why shipping took so long on the Ico (sorry!!). More on the final print later.

But, in return I am now able to offer up officially licensed prints instead.

The first release is soon.

The site isn't ready yet, but here's a newsletter link I made up just for NeoGAF: http://eepurl.com/bo-7Q5

Print #1: ?????? ??? by ?????? ?????? and ???? ???

This print will definitely bring Joy.

I really hope you will all like this and the things to come.

Hey, this is some cool shit right here. Should be at the top of this page too.

IronRinn

image_zpsdkeqlnpc.jpg

This just came in the mail yesterday. Comic page from Terry Moore's Rachel Rising. It's stunning. I have this on the way from Mike Allred:

image_zpswknp9pse.jpg

Yeah, I now own my avatar ^_^

Very nice. Both are great artists for sure. Haven't seen anything by Moore since Strangers in Paradise ended.

Did anyone here get a Godfather Part II print from OddCity yet? I bought one from eBay and the seller hasn't heard anything about shipping from OddCity, which is odd (heh) since they said late April to early May for shipping and it's June.

I think they just recently shipped from Belgium on their way to OddCity.

LaneDS

IronRinn (who is gone this week!) already sort of answered this but Durieux posted on his Facebook page last week that they were finished printing and shipping soon, so I wouldn't worry at this point.

Congrats mockingbird! Appreciate the work you put in on the commissions. Let me know if you need anything. Can't provide much other than technical info on how bots may be working, but that may be useful!

After nearly 4 years this thread will soon approach the 20,000 post mark! It's awesome that we have our own community that is a bit different from the others. Because of this community, we were able to do some cool exclusive projects too, starting with Pikmin. This then lead to Game & Print Club, which then eventually lead to Fancy Poster GAF commissions.

Because of all of those things that happened and this community here at Fancy Poster GAF, I actually got hired somewhere and now work in the industry -- officially! I can't thank this community enough -- as it was without a doubt a huge contributing factor in giving me this opportunity to work with something I really love.

Consequently, it's also the reason why I can no longer lead any more Fancy Poster GAF projects myself and why shipping took so long on the Ico (sorry!!). More on the final print later.

The site isn't ready yet, but here's a newsletter link I made up just for NeoGAF: http://eepurl.com/bo-7Q5

Congrats man, you've done a great job with the community here.

Edit: Also I'm assuming the underlined is a hint? Anyone know?

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
I think the Hannibal fanbase is going to surprise you on that one.

Oddly I love Hannibal and love Daniel Danger but am not super into that print. Oh well!

Yeah, the site is going to get slammed. Same thing happened with the PCC Hannibal if I remember correctly.

chibiboy

Neo Member

Congrats MB!!! Super happy for you and looking forward to the new site =)

Messi

I got an original art page. It is one of those pieces I never thought I would get to own. I am absolutely in love with it. Its a page of Katchoo and Francine from Strangers in Paradise #51

CF8L2JlWYAADtso.jpg

I was emailing back and forth with Terry's wife (I believe) about wether or not he does sketches outside of commissions that I would love to own a sketch of Katchoo someday and I got no response about it. When the page arrived this was inside.

CF8MD16XIAAz2Po.jpg

It made me want to cry. I was so happy.

fallengorn

I was emailing back and forth with Terry's wife (I believe) about wether or not he does sketches outside of commissions that I would love to own a sketch of Katchoo someday and I got no response about it. When the page arrived this was inside.

That's pretty awesome.

Meier

Damn. On vacation in California right now so my clock is all weird for these drops. Missed the Hannibal print. Gutted. Not sure if I'll bother to get the vinyl or not now despite absolutely loving the look of it.

omgkitty

Damn. On vacation in California right now so my clock is all weird for these drops. Missed the Hannibal print. Gutted. Not sure if I'll bother to get the vinyl or not now despite absolutely loving the look of it.

If you wait, Daniel should have some AP's for sale that should be easier to get.

Meier

Where in cali are you at?
We have been in SF for about 2 weeks now. Leaving tomorrow..so sad! 😭 Agent Dormer of GAF came out here to get married at City Hall and I was the best man. We went to Yosemite yesterday and it was absolutely incredible.
If you wait, Daniel should have some AP's for sale that should be easier to get.
Might try for this but not a huge fan of the AP mark-up that usually follows. This would pair so nicely with the other two Mondo Hannibal's I have though.
All the LPs sold out. Fastest album sell out for Mondo?
Wow, I was just gonna try and pick it up at a local store here in Austin or at the Gallery once I missed out on the print. Crazy! I really struck out today.

Glassboy

Congrats mockingbird! Ico and metal gear are a couple of my favorite prints that I own. I know you will be putting out quality stuff and I look forward to it!

fallengorn

On sale Wednesday, 6/10 at Nautilus, 7PM Brussels/1PM EST (Pretty sure I got the time right):

"The Third Man" Regular (Green/yellow)
By Francesco Francavilla
Colours: 8
61 x 91,5 cm.
24 x 36 inches
Limited edition: 200 numbered
Price: 50€ / US$ 56

"The Third Man" Variant (Blue)
By Francesco Francavilla
Colours: 8
61 x 91,5 cm.
24 x 36 inches