• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronRinn

Can anyone recommend a portfolio for storing prints and posters?

FnordChan

I wound up getting one of these in 24" x 36". These guys have coupons all the time and mine came to $135 when I picked it up. Very sturdy and well made but, still, almost triple the price of the one BreakBoy linked. Pages are nice and it can hold up to 40 of them.

FnordChan

I wound up getting one of these in 24" x 36". These guys have coupons all the time and mine came to $135 when I picked it up. Very sturdy and well made but, still, almost triple the price of the one BreakBoy linked. Pages are nice and it can hold up to 40 of them.

I was scoping out that case as well, but I wasn't sure if it was worth the extra scratch. Sounds like a really nice case, though, especially if the right coupon or bargain comes along to bring the price down a bit. Thanks for the heads up! I think I'll hold out a bit for a bargain on this model.

FnordChan

I was scoping out that case as well, but I wasn't sure if it was worth the extra scratch. Sounds like a really nice case, though, especially if the right coupon or bargain comes along to bring the price down a bit. Thanks for the heads up! I think I'll hold out a bit for a bargain on this model.

FnordChan

Jus saying from personal experience it is well worth it.

vitaminwateryum

corporate swill
In case anyone missed them, more of the Moss / Danger collab:

tumblr_m6pu2htjC31ranu0lo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m6kzmdSwzd1ranu0lo1_r1_500.jpg

Got both Iron Giant and the $60 King Kong.

Both of the ones I wanted from this one, now I won't be able to sleep, I am just too giddy.

This is the first time I managed to get any posters from them and I managed to get both of them!

J-Man

And sold out before I got the Iron Giant... I think it was the decision to switch from CC to paypal delay which screwed me haha.

I did get a King Kong!

FnordChan

Just wondering, but why do you always sign your name at the end of each post like an email?

No particularly good reason, but I started doing so when I joined NeoGAF around 2000 and have been thoroughly tagged for it, so I reckon I'd better keep on doing so.

FnordChan

zorbsie

Can't believe they went through 225 "This is my farm...I'll die here" in 20 seconds. Totally bummed out. I guess it wasn't meant to be.

Fjolle

Damn. They went fast... I guess that i have $200 extra to get drunk this weekend.

But still nothing for my walls.

J-Man

I'm happy I decided not to get "This Is My Farm" - sold out that quickly! I've had enough heart break for one day.

omgkitty

+1 on the regular "this is my farm". What I really hate about Big Cartel is that even when something is sold out, the add to cart button still shows up.

+1 on the regular "this is my farm". What I really hate about Big Cartel is that even when something is sold out, the add to cart button still shows up.

Cause it's not sold out. It's just in someone's cart. Keep trying to get on the re-drop when someone might let it go from their cart. When it's truly sold out, it will say sold out.

matowest

Neo Member
Nabbed "King Kong," "Iron Giant," "This Is My Farm" & "Mr. Smith Goes To Washington" all in the space of about an hour. Crazy!

Edit: Added "This Is My Farm" variant set!

omgkitty

Cause it's not sold out. It's just in someone's cart. Keep trying to get on the re-drop when someone might let it go from their cart. When it's truly sold out, it will say sold out.

I know, but it gives you that false sense of hope that there's one there, when there usually isn't. Also, today was a great
expensive
day for prints!

omgkitty

I actually got every print I wanted on a multi-drop day. What a nice way to start my vacation. Oh wait, now I have no money...

Yeah I just checked my bank account. Seriously though, fuck shipping costs! I'm really glad I didn't buy a King Kong print because I couldn't have afforded it even though it is gorgeous. If anyone wants to hook me up with one later at cost, that would be pretty sweet of you lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom