• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

B33

Banned
The original pieces will be on sale, not the screen prints.

Thank you for clarifying. It didn't seem like the prints would be dropping, as Mondo typically announces it a couple days in advance. And as it turns out this was indeed the case.

Interior art by Kent Taylor for the upcoming Tarantino box set.

Tarantino-digi-Panel_1-rgb_SLASHFILM-550x745.jpg

Up now:

The Silence of the Lambs by Matt Verges

lambs_sm.jpg

- 24" x 36" Five color screen print.

- Only 60 copies from a total run of 140 prints available for online purchase.

- Hand numbered and Signed by Matt Verges

- Printed by Martin Hammond

- Shipped in a Yazoo Mills Heavy Duty Kraft Tube.

- Part of the "3B Trick or Treat for Unicef 2012" series, a benefit for Unicef.

How to buy online: http://www.threebarrelsstore.com/product/silence-of-the-lambs-by-matt-verges

10/26/2012:

Scarlett by Grzegorz Domaradzki

scarlett_ORIGINAL_FB.jpg

Limited Edition Licensed Screenprint
12x36 - 5 color screen print
Paper: Domtar Lynx Opaque 100lb
Run Size: 150
Markings: Numbered
Trading Card Certificate of Authenticity – Numbered
Printed by D&L Screenprinting – Seattle WA
Produced by Acidfree Gallery
Officially Licensed by Hasbro, Inc.
$45

How to buy online: http://www.acidfreegallery.com/gijoe/ @ 12:30 PM EST

Scarlett Variant Edition by Grzegorz Domaradzki

scarlett_VARIANT_FB.jpg

Limited Edition Licensed Screenprint
12x36 - 5 color screen print (With Metallic)
Paper: Mohawk Via Vellum Warm White 100lb
Run Size: 82
Markings: Numbered
Trading Card Certificate of Authenticity – Signed and Numbered
Printed by D&L Screenprinting – Seattle WA
Produced by Acidfree Gallery
Officially Licensed by Hasbro, Inc.
$55

How to buy online: http://www.acidfreegallery.com/gijoe/ @ 12:30 PM EST

10/26/2012:

The Stendhal Syndrome by Malleus

STENDHALSYNDROMEREGLARGE.JPG

Details:
Film - 'La Sindrome Di Stendhal' aka 'The Stendhal Syndrome
Artist/Designer - Malleus
Signed - Hand signed by the artist
Numbered - Hand numbered & Stamped
Edition - Regular Edition - Limited Edition of 175 pieces
Format - 4-colour silkscreen on high quality stock
Size (Approximately) 19 1/2 X 27 1/2 Inches
£40.00

How to buy online: http://www.darkcitygallery.com/userimages/procart9.htm @ 17:00 GMT (UK Time).

The Stendhal Syndrome Variant Edition by Malleus

STENDHALSYNDROMEVARIANT(1).JPG

The variant edition is printed on heavy off white stock.

Details:
Film - 'La Sindrome Di Stendhal' aka 'The Stendhal Syndrome
Artist/Designer - Malleus
Signed - Hand signed by the artist
Numbered - Hand numbered & Stamped
Edition - Variant Edition - Limited Edition of 75 pieces
Format - 4-colour silkscreen on high quality white stock
Size (Approximately) 19 1/2 X 27 1/2 Inches
£60.00

How to buy online: http://www.darkcitygallery.com/userimages/procart9.htm @ 17:00 GMT (UK Time).

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
aled lewis has been on a roll. Great poster.

the details he put into it are insane.

from Nefarious's head over the fireplace, to the bolt in the mantle, to both Ratchet's original and current wrenches over to the side, to the wrench wallpaper, to the careful selection of the best weapons from every game. just rockstar status

Dreweyes

the details he put into it are insane.

from Nefarious's head over the fireplace, to the bolt in the mantle, to both Ratchet's original and current wrenches over to the side, to the wrench wallpaper, to the careful selection of the best weapons from every game. just rockstar status

Just looked at the high resolution version, gorgeous! ♥

Dreweyes

Any chance we will be seeing something from you Drew?

...Would LOVE to create more designs for folks, but I never know who to contact about getting these poster gigs.

I did just release a minimalist 9" x 12" two color screenprint design, edition of 30!

These guys have a few left :)
http://yeteegallery.storenvy.com/products/669745-reflection-by-drew-wise

I also have a limited edition Super Meat Boy shirt coming out soon (officially licensed):

10/25/2012:

Adventure Time Presents: The Creeps Artist Proof Edition by JJ Harrison

e1347468660.jpg

Poster by JJ Harrison. 24"x36" screen print. Hand signed/numbered.

How to buy online: http://www.etsy.com/shop/bampop @ around” 11am Pacific Time.

Adventure Time Presents: The Creeps Variant Artist Proof Edition by JJ Harrison

e1347468708.jpg

Poster by JJ Harrison. 24"x36" screen print. Hand signed/numbered.

How to buy online:http://www.etsy.com/shop/bampop @ around” 11am Pacific Time.

Sigma722

Holy Bejeebus:

602508_10151278316031153_649014265_n.jpg

Tyler Stout Reservoir Dogs
Edition size of 700 for the regular, which was sold at screening last night.

With 700 there will be an online drop, and a variant, which hasn't been shown yet.

omgkitty

I keep saying I'm done buying posters for a bit.

WHY DO THEY PULL ME BACK IN!?

Because Mondo won't fucking slow down! Let us breathe damnit! They have had NYCC, the UM Gallery opening, the Halloween screening and the Reservoir Dogs screening all in the span of 2 weeks. It's insane, and not necessarily good. I have purchased 6 prints alone from Mondo in that time. SIX!!!!

lupinko

I don't even think highly of RD (it's actually my least favourite QT film (next to DP), though I still like it obviously) but I want that Stout poster asap. It's one spicy meatball!

Because Mondo won't fucking slow down! Let us breathe damnit! They have had NYCC, the UM Gallery opening, the Halloween screening and the Reservoir Dogs screening all in the span of 2 weeks. It's insane, and not necessarily good. I have purchased 6 prints alone from Mondo in that time. SIX!!!!

Same here. Four from nycc and four from UM, and now this stout. Im very unlucky with every stout i try for, so as long as things stay the same, i wont be getting Reservoir Dogs

omgkitty

Same here. Four from nycc and four from UM, and now this stout. Im very unlucky with every stout i try for, so as long as things stay the same, i wont be getting Reservoir Dogs

I don't know. It's a run of 700 so I feel like a decent amount of people get one if they want it. I want to see what the variant looks like now too, because I have a feeling that's going to be the one to get.

I don't know. It's a run of 700 so I feel like a decent amount of people get one if they want it. I want to see what the variant looks like now too, because I have a feeling that's going to be the one to get.

Ur right, though the run reminds me of avengers and i wasn't able to score then:(. lottery also.
hopefully ill get lucky. Especially with variant

People said that about Stout's The Avengers which had a similar high print run, yet it sold out in the usual seconds.

V_Ben

Banned
Oh what in the name of arse. Shipping to the UK is an extra $60. That's the same price as the actual poster... That feels horrible. I don't know if I can pay that much, especially when places like Mondo charge less than $30 to ship a print.

omgkitty

Oh what in the name of arse. Shipping to the UK is an extra $60. That's the same price as the actual poster... That feels horrible. I don't know if I can pay that much, especially when places like Mondo charge less than $30 to ship a print.

I hate websites that put international shipping prices at some ridiculous number when clearly they don't know how much it costs to ship. That or they are doing it wrong.

suplex

That stout rd will be mine.

In other news, my pb picked me up the Ansin Frankenstein and Tong Bride the other day. Stoked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom