• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

V_Ben

Banned
I dunno, the level of detail on that BTTF2 really grabbed my attention. That and its my favourite film in the series :p And plus... metallic ink. its gonna look sweet :D

BTTF2-STV-add.jpg

V_Ben

Banned
It's not this though:

tumblr_m0sfvv2tWu1qg8i80o1_500.jpg

I don't really have any love for Akira unfortunately ... sort of prefer the BTTF one though out of those two though. More detail on the delorean, looks lovely to me :) Plus with the timings for this one being... unfavourable to UK people, it might be the only one I can get :D

V_Ben

Banned
That could be cool. You should do it!

On another note, drop the big guns already! I'm sure they have a Moss waiting in the wings to go up (hopefully).

I really hope that's sooner rather than later... oh wait shit i've got the timings wrong haven't I. It isn't 10AM to 12 Midnight. Its 10AM to 12PM as in a 2 hour set of releases. Hahahaha.

V_Ben

Banned
Yeah. What's everyone doing to pass the time? I've been watching Futurama on my Wii U. Having the small screen on the controller is pretty sweet. Keeps me from turning away from the computer.

Got a giant bombcast going on my ipod next to me, with twitter on an ipad streaming :)

omgkitty

Got a giant bombcast going on my ipod next to me, with twitter on an ipad streaming :)

Man is it just me or has the Bombcast been a lot funnier lately? I think Jeff has been in a good mood and is trying to be overly funny which works for me. Also, a lot of good discussion going on as well.

IronRinn

Yeah. What's everyone doing to pass the time? I've been watching Futurama on my Wii U. Having the small screen on the controller is pretty sweet. Keeps me from turning away from the computer.

Contemplating man's inhumanity to man.

And reading Twitter.

One and the same, really.

V_Ben

Banned
Man is it just me or has the Bombcast been a lot funnier lately? I think Jeff has been in a good mood and is trying to be overly funny which works for me. Also, a lot of good discussion going on as well.

Yeah, it feels like they've been going full tilt for a while, and it is just amazing. The WiiU stuff this week is pretty great.

V_Ben

Banned
Huh, Olly Moss Bride of Frankenstein.

bride-olly-add.jpg

I don't have any sort of reverence for the film, so i'll let others admire it :) Looks pretty though :)

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Man I hope there's at least one more, I haven't been interested in anything so far...

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Welp, that's it apparently. They just tweeted that it's over.

omgkitty

"PayPal trick"? Do you just authorize automatic payments for Mondo, or something?

You run through checkout with something else and select Paypal to pay before the print drops. Once you get all the way through to the last checkout page, you go back to your cart and remove the item. When what you want drops you add it to your cart and it will skip the payment page and go straight to the last page.

Just read The Bride has metallic inks. This is going to look goooooooood.

Awww shit!!!

lupinko

If only there was a way to get one of those Stout RESERVOIR DOGS for free...

I'll try your contest, but I don't have good luck with these Mondos, and I'm not exactly sure about the wall required. :x

Nice guide tho, since I didn't know about that TMNT collection.

edit: n/m silly me about the wall, but I'm not at home right now so I can't take a pic of my wall.

Not off until at 1330 PST. >>

Riptwo

If only there was a way to get one of those Stout RESERVOIR DOGS for free...

Man, the wall I'd put it on is so dull at the moment, but I entered anyway. Here's hoping for the best!

EDIT: Aaaand I just realized that my picture was ridiculously oversized just like I was warned against. Apologies!!!

Meier

Is anyone interested in an Olly Moss Squirtle? I would be willing to listen to a cash offer or a trade offer. Let me know..

Dark Knight

Neo Member
Wasn't super impressed with Mondo's Black Friday drops. Hoping for an awesome Stout Django Unchained as my Mondo Christmas gift this year.

Also, I have a White Residence from Breaking Gifs I'm looking to trade for those interested.

Sigma722

Argh. Pretty shitty turkey break for me. Missed out on the Bride, and then I had a bid on that seven samurai print from a page back, and was thinking it might go under others radar. Forgot to put my phone on loud last night and got outbid at like 2am. Fuck, I'm sad about that :(

Kerrinck

Ok, need some help on framing. Finally had some money to start framing a couple of prints but as far as I can see, there are no spacers. Will this screw up the print eventually? I live in a small town so my options are a bit limited.

Here are some pics of the frame job for reference.
20121125_1514061.jpg

20121125_151343.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom