• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

omgkitty

20121125_1514061.jpg

Upside down.

It looks right-side up on my desktop.... but upside-down on my ipad.

When I flip my iPad it looks upside down. Hope this helps!

EDIT: Also I kept checking to see if the Moss Bride had changed to processing or shipped yet, then I realized there probably wasn't anyone there on Friday, and obviously no one there until tomorrow...

b3b0p

If anyone ordered the "A Charlie Brown Christmas" Variant Edition and would be willing to sell it please let me know.

A_Charlie_Brown_Christmas-Variant_Edition.jpg

tris

Neo Member
I fear I may have started an expensive hobby...

Ordered my first print, Mark Lone 'The Others' from Bottleneck and just picked up the green 'Lord of the Rings - Green' by Vania Zouravliov.

I fear I may have started an expensive hobby...

Ordered my first print, Mark Lone 'The Others' from Bottleneck and just picked up the green 'Lord of the Rings - Green' by Vania Zouravliov.

Was this thread the cause? If so I'd be very happy to be partially responsible for sending you to the poor house =)

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
Guess what arrived today: 1/300 of Aled's Ratchet & Clank print. These guys are shipping out this week.

Also - super GAF exclusive, print 2 will be revealed and go on sale tomorrow when G4 runs their piece on the making of print one and reveals print two. Print 2 is a smaller run and a very different take on the series.

I also just saw the sketch of print three and.... well... DAMN.

Meier

Guess what arrived today: 1/300 of Aled's Ratchet & Clank print. These guys are shipping out this week.

Also - super GAF exclusive, print 2 will be revealed and go on sale tomorrow when G4 runs their piece on the making of print one and reveals print two. Print 2 is a smaller run and a very different take on the series.

Looks awesome! Too rich for my blood but I love the design and the real thing looks great! Excited to see what is in store for the future.

IronRinn

Man, that came out great. Definitely looking forward to seeing what's next. Love R & C.

Also, that Acme Corporation poster is fantastic.

Sigma722

Stumbled across this today..

Shane Carruth, director of Primer, is releasing another film at Sundance this year, and on his new site, you can buy an HD digital copy of Primer.

There is also an option to get a limited 100 lb paper "poster" for the film:

Not many details are available for the poster except that it is 27x40. And limited to 500. Might have to dig a little more to see the printing process and what not.

Anyways you can get the film and poster for $40 here:

http://shanecarruth.com/film/primer

Machine

11/29/2012:

Killing Them Softly by Jay Shaw

Poster by Jay Shaw. 18"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 125. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $35

How to buy online: http://mondotees.com/view_category.asp?cat=12

Big Top Pee-Weeby DKNG Studios

Poster by DKNG. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 150. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $40

How to buy online: http://mondotees.com/view_category.asp?cat=12

I got a Big Top Pee-Wee. I feel lucky because it sold out in about two minutes. I just happened to check at the exact right time.

omgkitty

Ummm guys...I think I need this:

tumblr_me9m6zxOFS1rr18wao1_500.jpg

THIS IS ALL WE CARE ABOUT IN LIFE.

The movie/tv/any piece of media we can think of trend for art shows has sort of got out of hand. 10 years ago, when Katie & I were being made fun of by who was considered the “father of low brow LA art” for being only pop culture group shows, we didn’t quite expect so many galleries to be doing the same thing at any point in our lives. And it is awesome, but also pretty ridiculous.

Speaking of ridiculous, the Joshua Budich poster above, commissioned by Katie & I, is happening because WE MADE HIM DO IT. We now want to see ridiculous things made, and thankfully we’re in the position to do just that. So this is just the start. For our 10 year anniversary next year, we will be holding an exhibition called “WE MADE THEM DO IT,” where we collaborate with artists and basically create art inspired by things you thought you’d never see. Because we all have guilty pleasures, and now it’s time to hang it on your wall.

The above print is a numbered edition of 100, 18 x 24 inches and only $30. And with the new sequel show just announced this week, what better time to celebrate Cory, Shawn and Topanga than now. Also, this whole screenprint thing is a real boys club. Let’s open it up.

You can purchase this screenprint here -

http://nineteeneightyeight.com/products/joshua-budich-boy-meets-world-print

Up Soon:

Hear Me Roar by Lee Moyer

151392_600.jpg

Officially licensed, limited Edition signed/numbered giclee Print. $200.

How to buy online: Details to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom