• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, cross over from the politiGAF thread. They have enough support for a floor vote but the secretary who would have to accept it is hiding with and armed guard to keep anyone from giving him the papers.

Oh I hope this gains more traction, it's what I tuned in for.

"Manly values."

I wasn't notified that this was also an MRA convention.

EDIT: We can embrace that premise when ethnic and sexual minorities + women + the lower classes get the respect that they're due. And Donald Trump sure as hell isn't gonna be the one to do that. The only thing he's a builder of is bankruptcy.

Revolver

So, cross over from the politiGAF thread. They have enough support for a floor vote but the secretary who would have to accept it is hiding with and armed guard to keep anyone from giving him the papers.

Oh I hope this gains more traction, it's what I tuned in for.

Oh please please please let me get what I want.

Ohwiseone

This is like watching a multi-billon dollar train wreck.

I guess this is why I am enjoying watching it, even if I dislike republicans. Apart of me, might block out some time on Thursday night so I can see what trump is really going to be like once he accepts the nomination.

I swear, I should start taking shots whenever Regan is mentioned.

Kris Hammond ‏@KrisHammond 1h1 hour ago Cleveland, OH

Two hotdogs cost $10. They also have peanuts in shells, like any other circus. #RNCinCLE #gopconvention

1300861362_4gifwhitepeoplefriday.gif

CoolOff

Earth is 6000 years old VoteYea Climate change doesn't exist VoteYea Failed trickle down economics ideology VoteYea Spend trillions on pointless wars VoteYea Disguise discrimination against gays as religious freedom VoteYea Must be republican EleGiggle

You know at the FIFA World Cup, how the cameramen blatantly try to find the hottest girls to stick their camera on, in order to get a wave / smile / blown kiss?

This is like the opposite of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom