• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPGCrazied

And this guy.

CPlpmrb.jpg

Lincoln is that you?

Whoa that Lincoln looks exactly like someone I work with. He is always listening to those AM talk shows hahaha it would be funny if it was him.

I work at a day camp 15 minutes outside of the city and we had a meeting to inform us of the increased police presence all over the campus. My dad also won't let me go anywhere near downtown this week. Kinda dissapointed, I really wanted to go check it out.

Hoo-doo

Banned
I can't stop watching. It's utterly mindblowing how these men and women actually represent the beliefs and ideals of nearly half of US citizens.

It's like a cheap TV show sketch, only it's fucking real and it's terrifying.

geomon

I would like to thank our good friend Gerry Mander for the number of republican mayors in the country. Shout out to Vote R. Suppression for all of his hard work also.

I work at a day camp 15 minutes outside of the city and we had a meeting to inform us of the increased police presence all over the campus. My dad also won't let me go anywhere near downtown this week. Kinda dissapointed, I really wanted to go check it out.
Who is your dad to tell you what to do, are you underage? This is amurrrica god darnit di what you want!

geomon

We haven't had a majority republican win in over 100 years but our legislature is majority republican. Why is that? Gerry Mander, working for us, he can work for you too. *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom