• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Texas is a bag of oil run by the united states.

States only mean subnational entities. Why? Because this is 'Merica! Now go and make Halol 6 already!

Yeah, pretty much, though I'm still hoping it'll be blue in a few years thanks to demographic changes and the increase in influence of the state's cities.

mlclmtckr

Banned
These people want a royal family, relatable and yet aspirational. The interest in First Families is already a theme in Presidential politics but Trump has amplified it considerably. These delegates love those Trump boys like their own.

Zereta

"And then Donald came along"

And fucking nothing's gonna happen because as we secure our borders and let a business man, failed one, run our country, we'll just destroy it!

Trump/Pence 2016.

BokehKing

Banned
Would you bring it up at a job interview?
Don't think I ever been on a job interview like this before?
But seeing how this is about our country, and it's a party that is dedicated to American Values, it's totally expected for it to be said.

I noticed a trend in this thread, people always clowning the chant of USA USA....I grew up on that attitude and it saddens me to see if slowly dying off

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
this guy is about as interesting as a triscuit.

Must be the wasabi flavor cause this is hot fire

Triscuit_Brownrice_wasabi_soysauce.png

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
He has got to be speaking sarcastically.

"Maybe they're too entrenched in power" LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom