• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
LRlknxa.gif

ThisGuy

Man I'm tipsy as hell watching this. I should just go back to royal assassin. Buuuuuuutttttt I caaannnttt stop watching this, it's creep nation.

I gotta say....reading GAF during the RNC has been interesting. I know most people here in the Off-Topic page lean left but holy crap! Is there any conservatives out there? So many of you have been trashing everything (with good reason of course) the past few days, what's going to happen next week? Is everything said going to be all sunshine and rainbows? When Demi Lovato and Eva Longoria speak, will they receive an ounce of vitriol that the RNC speakers are receiving? Is everyone here cool with Hillary, or just so opposed to Trump? Curious.

mlclmtckr

Banned
I worry that there are a lot of people with terrible politics who are a little put off by Trump's personality but who will see Pence speaking in full sentences and decide they can bring themselves to vote R after all.

Otnopolit

I'm late, but I caught a snippet of Newt basically fear-mongering to the nuclear level of, well, scaring the American people that terrorists will acquire nukes and attempt to nuke cities. This is a level of fear-mongering that evokes a sort of Hail Mary play in total desperation. Just unbelievable.

Lkr

I gotta say....reading GAF during the RNC has been interesting. I know most people here in the Off-Topic page lean left but holy crap! Is there any conservatives out there? So many of you have been trashing everything (with good reason of course) the past few days, what's going to happen next week? Is everything said going to be all sunshine and rainbows? When Demi Lovato and Eva Longoria speak, will they receive an ounce of vitriol that the RNC speakers are receiving? Is everyone here cool with Hillary, or just so opposed to Trump? Curious.
No one expects Longoria or Demi to give speeches near as bad as the shit we've seen this week. And there are plenty of us that are anti-Hillary, but who else am I really gonna vote for instead?

"We must restart bilingual education and immersion in English so people can learn the language of the people, learn the idea of prosperity, not the idea of living in a 'ghetto'."

My Spanish isn't that great but I think that is sort of what it says. Newt is a piece of shit, what a surprise.

"Learn the language of prosperity, not the language of those who live in the 'ghetto""

Alrus

Everytime Trump comes in after someone else's speech and point at them it feels like an approving dad surprising their son/daughter by being on stage during their graduation speech or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom