• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
God damn, Hillary's Twitter account has been viscous

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/755959963433000960

Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Don't think I ever been on a job interview like this before?
But seeing how this is about our country, and it's a party that is dedicated to American Values, it's totally expected for it to be said.

I noticed a trend in this thread, people always clowning the chant of USA USA....I grew up on that attitude and it saddens me to see if slowly dying off

I'm not it's pure blind nationalism.

They think america can do no wrong.

_Ryo_

Gaf, I am unbelievable and unbearably upset right now. Tonight I witnessed just how gullible, and failable the human mind can be. Tonight upon his watching the RNC live stream my father suggested that Trump may be good for America. The kicker? He is black, and not rich. In fact he is almost poor. His rationale for his opinion? "I see some black people there"

I find it very very upseting because more and more he has fallen into conspiracy ttheory nonesense, mostly of the fundie religious sort. Told me that the world will end in October, reads Prophecy News, says that Martial Law is gonna happen soon in America. Etc. Random crazy bullshit at all. But if he truly feels Trump is good for America and votes for him he is dead to me. It is inexcusable.

Sorry for the rant. Just very upset.

It's hilarious how some of these pundits are giving Cruz shit for not endorsing the guy that insulted his father and wife personally. Makes you wonder what kind of people they are.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
"This election isn't just about the next 4 years, it's about the next 40 years"

Didn't some other Republican say this exact same thing on the first day of the RNC?

They just can't stop plagiarizing!

I'm partially joking.

mjp2417

Banned
I noticed a trend in this thread, people always clowning the chant of USA USA....I grew up on that attitude and it saddens me to see if slowly dying off

I mean, a USA chant at a World Cup match or whatever is pretty harmless. It means something altogether different and much more unnerving at a white nationalist rally

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Why never mention of gun violence by our own people? It is like playing risk. You don't spread out till you build with in.

Trump will make Team America World Police happen.

Love that Hillary's Twitter account does stuff in other languages too.

Dunno if Trump's is doing that, but I noticed it on Hillary's.

Cn2tOFKWEAAfGvM.jpg
"We must restart bilingual education and immersion in English so people can learn the language of the people, learn the idea of prosperity, not the idea of living in a 'ghetto'."

My Spanish isn't that great but I think that is sort of what it says. Newt is a piece of shit, what a surprise.

kess

"This election isn't just about the next 4 years, it's about the next 40 years"

Didn't some other Republican say this exact same thing on the first day of the RNC?

They just can't stop plagiarizing!

Heh, wait until 4 years later when the GOP blames Cruz for enabling it

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
He's doing a special post-convention show today, tomorrow and Friday. Same for the dem convention. They're showing a repeat now but they say it'll start soon. I guess he's waiting for this to finish.

Oh, interesting. It's on HBO too, I'm guessing?

edit: TWO bottom of the page posts in a row? WTF?

Mimosa97

"We must restart bilingual education and immersion in English so people can learn the language of the people, learn the idea of prosperity, not the idea of living in a 'ghetto'."

My Spanish isn't that great but I think that is sort of what it says. Newt is a piece of shit, what a surprise.

Reemplazar doesn't mean restart. It means replace/substitute

Brinbe

How do you talk about unity after you spent the last twenty minutes talking shit about Dems

Thank Christ, Pence won't be VP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom