• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because his reprehensible policies and character aren't the reasons why we hate this man.

No, Hylian, clearly we're just not listening to this totally rational man, and how he's talking loudly about how we should have no mercy for perceived incompetent people.

Clearly.

Trump is channeling Hitler really well right now.

Oriel

Just a hunch but I think Trump is going to promote himself as a law and order candidate. He's being quite subtle about it though.

/s

I think that there is a vacuum there, an opportunity for some political party. Obviously, this fast moving thread isn't the place for real conversation, but I think that there's a vacuum to fill for people who honestly believe in hard work leading to the American dream, but also agree with things like equal pay for equal work and fair economic policy.

The Democratic party isn't delivering that today. Ivanka's speech seemed to bridge two issues that both parties lean to, but meet in the middle, and if the GOP shifted to that position, then it's a party that I could vote for.

But the GOP won't.

I've always said, a socially liberal, economically conservative (but intellectually honest about it) party, without the nuttiness of the Libertarians, would be greatly appealing.

When the fuck have the Republicans ever given a shit about Detroit, or Flint, or Saginaw, or Benton Harbor, or my hometown of Ypsilanti? Yeah, Republicans are right in that Democrats have failed these cities, but that's because they're the only ones who even give a modicum of a shit about these forgotten cities.

7ebab6f65d697430363bcc25d3d43274.jpg

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
When he says "our children" and "protected equally" does he mean he's gonna burn it ALL to the ground, or the overwhelmingly white children of the overwhelmingly white crowd at the convention?

joe2187

Banned
"I PROMISE EVERYTHING!"

- yes but what are the actual policies tha-

"USA USA USA USA"

- what are your plans to-

"ALL LIVES MATTER"

- How ex-

"ISIS!!!!!!!!"

Amir0x

Banned
According to them, the situational attribution approach literally only applies to justifying bigots votes and nothing, apparently.

The pain and suffering of the poor and downtrodden is all their own fault, they just weren't working hard enough, they are all just lazy welfare queens pumping out babies for money... but bigots voting for a disgusting racist isn't their fault, guys!

Beware inconsistent demands of rigor.

It is just sad how disconnected from reality they are. They are really a cancer, those who have placed anti-intellectualism on the altar.

But slowly but surely they are dying off, being reduced in number every generation. Eventually they will lose all power. And the history books will write about how truly ugly and traitorous these animals were.

Supast4r

When the fuck have the Republicans ever given a shit about Detroit, or Flint, or Saginaw, or Benton Harbor, or my hometown of Ypsilanti? Yeah, Republicans are right in that Democrats have failed these cities, but that's because they're the only ones who even give a modicum of a shit about these forgotten cities.
I would like to add Chicago to this list as its only reference for our murder rate and we have never had anyone step in and do something since corruption is so high in this state.

"Brutal Islamic terrorism.."

Fuck you, you disgusting fuckwit. There's nothing "Islamic" about ISIS, and your demonization of billions of people is fucking unforgivable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom