• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferrio

Banned
zlemRoR.png

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/eric-schmeltzer/trumps-proposed-first-mov_b_11084210.html

Fun.

This is probably the first time that defending the LGBTQ community has ever gotten cheers at a GOP convention.

Small, embarrassing steps.

And actually the small refrain after where he took a moment was genuinely nice... "As a republican, it was nice to hear you cheering for what I said." That was a genuine moment, IMO.

Ekai

Can't wait for the Republicans to not care about the LGBT community.

*listens in*

Yup, that was half-hearted from audience.

And what was that chant???

Okay yeah I'm done reading politics on gaf. People are seriously comparing him to Hitler and being sincere about it? Holy fuck. Can't wait for this election to be over, people are being idiots.

User1608

Banned
For those of you quoting me in disagreement, none of you have the perspective I do of being part of one his targeted groups with his hateful rhetoric. Real human beings are being hurt from not only his words, but by his emboldened supporters as well.
No, Hylian, clearly we're just not listening to this totally rational man, and how he's talking loudly about how we should have no mercy for perceived incompetent people.

Clearly.

Trump is channeling Hitler really well right now.
It's scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom