• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdPizza

Banned
zlemRoR.png

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/eric-schmeltzer/trumps-proposed-first-mov_b_11084210.html

Good grief at this shit....

Sianos

"This time the terrorist targeted LG... BTQ community... No good!"

So sincere coming from the man headlining the party that endorses conversion therapy.

I can't believe he had a LGBT shoutout, kept it in the speech, even ad libbed it a little, and then completely fucked it up in a "Hello, fellow children!" manner. Man has skills.

Wow...I think that's the first time a Republican official has recognized that the Orlando club was a gay club. Or probably even said LGBTQ out loud.

Sai-kun

Banned
he only cares about protecting queer people if it's from those nasty brown people across the ocean

What about your fucking scumbag of a VP

The way she pulls back away her arm right after he touches her hips is hilarious. And fucking creepy.

Yeah seriously. :lol Normally I would say it wasn't a big deal, but the way she immediately jerks back definitely tells you something odd is going on. O_O

Anyway Trump is the worst speaker tonight in terms of both delivery, coherence, and substance. Not a good way to end a convention. Should have ended it with Ivanka.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I gotta admit, a LBGTQ mention on the big stage is a pretty big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom