• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Because not all Republicans hate the LGBQT community? I know I don't hate them.

Could have used his influence to move the Republican platform away from Hate instead of towards it. Instead he made it more pro Russian. It's obvious where his priorities are.

Okay yeah I'm done reading politics on gaf. People are seriously comparing him to Hitler and being sincere about it? Holy fuck. Can't wait for this election to be over, people are being idiots.

If you look at the speeches of hitler in English they require a working vocabulary far ahead of Trump, and if you look at how they are delivered, hitler had several times Trumps charisma. At least, before the war, madness. Etc.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
So, no immigration ts from anywhere that has been invaded by terrorism?

So, by Europe and American citizens :(

Sober

So...he's truly speaking like he's like this:

god-emperor-trump.jpg

omg the trump kneepads lol

@BernieSanders 2m2 minutes ago
Trump: “I alone can fix this.”
Is this guy running for president or dictator? #RNCwithBernie

@BernieSanders 25s26 seconds ago
Looks like Ted Cruz was right about one thing. Trump does not understand what the Constitution is about. #RNCwithBernie

I don't think it will work. Sanders is on a twitter tear right now.

Glorious.

Kinsei

Banned
I don't think Gaffers should take away from that moment. It's great to be cynical against Republicans, but that was the first honest moment where a GOP Presidential candidate actually made an appeal for other Republicans to be more welcoming against the LGBTQ community.

You can think it's insincere, but don't scoff at it just because Trump is a Republican and a fucking moron.

No it wasn't. His VP pick is fucking Mike Pence. He's just using us to push his shitty anti Muslim agenda.

Krejlooc

Banned
I am so disappointed with the country. I wake up thinking about the guy who was shot laying down on his back and end my day watching the RNC. I have to step back. The world fucking sucks.

Ekai

You're probably the one Republican who doesn't.

And whoever mentioned it before, yea, there's super low energy for the AA bits and the LGBTQ bits. High applause for a police state tho. And for making us "great" and "safe".

Do you really think that all republicans are hateful bigots who want minority groups violently murdered? Like, why shouldn't they cheer?

I mean

At every turn they try to deny their rights.

Yeah, they are hateful bigots who don't bat an eye when minority groups are violently murded(Especially if its' done by a brown person, because then they can blame them)

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?

Your party sure as Hell does. Have you seen the platform of the GOP when it concerns Gay Marriage? Or how about the VP advocating for things like Conversion therapy. Yeah they really give a shit about the LGBT community so much!

jaxpunk

Probably martial law everywhere. Checkpoints to get in and out of major cities. You can't walk down the block without a soldier asking where you are going. You can't protest because a tank will run you over. Journalists that question Trump will find themselves being sued into oblivion.

If Trump gets elected, I suspect he will try to suspend the two-term limit. It will look very similar to other despots and dictators (like Venezuela, North Korea and Iran) and their idea of "law and order."

Hahahah what

Bad Trip

Banned
"Brutal Islamic terrorism.."

Fuck you, you disgusting fuckwit. There's nothing "Islamic" about ISIS, and your demonization of billions of people is fucking unforgivable.

Yea ISIS has zero to do with Islam . How dare anyone make that connection.. lol . Even though Trumps plans with dealing with terrorism are stupid beyond belief let's not live in an imaginary world where Islam (a man made religion full of bs) isn't full of people motivated by its teachings to carry out horrible shit . I can't stand this mindset that Islam is somehow infallible and anyone violent representing Islam isn't a "true Muslim" . Cause this no true Muslim shit gets brought up in every single thread critiquing Islam .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom