• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xe4

Banned
I mean he's not wrong. You gotta take care of yourself before truly being able to help others.
Yes you can. This is not an airplane. We can solve domestic and foreign pro lems at the same time. Often, the two will benifit each other. Economic isolationism has no place in the modern world.

Correct. The Ivanka and Thiel stuff is meant to start getting the party out of that stuff. The vocal groups dominate a conversation over people who want everyone to get married and be happy and don't understand why it's such a big deal.

Hasn't Trump himself stayed fairly out of that stuff compared to prior candidates?

If Ted Cruz was your nominee, the vast majority would've voted for him. So, stop with that narrative.

joe2187

Banned
Syrians all over in our streets. So many of them everywhere

hitler.gif

mlclmtckr

Banned
I better tell the the two fiscal Conservative gay men at my job they are not allowed to vote Republican this year.

Maybe you should just tell them to vote based on the suffering and exclusion of gay people like themselves instead of just going for the cut-my-taxes asshole

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
The telepromter isn't fast enough so he has to go off script for a line every now and then waiting for it to catch up lol.

zombieshavebrains

I have not used cocaine
Yes you can. This is not an airplane. We can solve domestic and foreign pro lems at the same time. Often, the two will benifit each other. Economic isolationism has no place in the modern world.

He was talking about refugees when I typed that. I haven't gotten the impression he wants economic isolationism.

Meanwhile the democratic convention is having the moms of many of the black Americans give speeches next week. The difference is astounding.

I hadn't heard about this and was like "Oh that's cool, I'm gonna look this up!"
Why did Google have to make some of the first results be shit like "Hillary Invites Mothers Of Criminals To Speak - Blue Lives Matter"
:-|

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
It's very fascinating to hear him talk because you can tell when he goes off script. His speech becomes more stilted when he's reading from the prompter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom