• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
'Hillary dismissed VA scandal... I'm going to cut wasteful programs.'

Nice segue, buddy.

There you go

If Hillary was not the other choice, it would be a steam rolling by the Democratic side. Too many people hate Hillary, that hate crosses party lines, like there are Democrats that hate Hillary. It's a problem that's rarely discussed here.

If people let their personal dislike for Hillary take priority over actual policy, then they can't really claim to care about the people those policies hurt.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
This is how democracy dies: With thunderous applause.

Am I too early with that reference? Should I wait until November?

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Why the fucknis this guy still talking?

Jesus Christ. You've said nothing new in at least an hour.

We get it.

1) Muslims bad
2) Mexicans bad
3) Trade deals
4) Nazi shit

You mean they're single issue voters and are voting for a guy who was pro abortion like a few years ago and who is against the TPP, literally the type of deal that is a cornerstone of economic conservatism?

These people will not be forgiven. They are NOT Americans. They are traitors. And they will be held accountable. The way we are going to do it is by continuing to remove them from power, slowly but surely, as the demographics continue to shift and more of these sad assholes die off. It'll be by stacking the court so that conservative ideology can be rejected for the poison it is. It'll be a knife, twisting slowly... and those of us who knew the cancer will sit there grinning at their funerals, celebrating as they fade to dust.
Too extreme - turns me off. (And there's no way I'm voting for Trump.)

iammeiam

To be fair, my ears perk up at any mention of student loans being dealt with.

But I need more than "I'll do something about, I promise."

Dude ran a scam university that encouraged people to take out crippling loans. His plan will probably be to tell people with student loan debt it's their own fault and point them to the bootstraps section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom