• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said it and will say it again. Democrats fucked up big time by nominating someone like Hillary. This would have been the EASIEST win of all time if it was ANYONE else but Hillary competing against Trump. Anyone without the baggage Hillary has would have won this election in a heartbeat.

And I'm no Bernie supporter or anti-Hillary at all. It's just that democrats are playing with fire. I just hope for our sakes that she doesn't lose in November.

Really don't know how you came to that conclusion.

Amir0x

Banned
I'm just going to step out of this thread for the night because I really don't feel like typing out a response. That combined with Amirox threading to kill everyone means it's time to go.

Yes the party of fiscal conservatism is no longer what it was and a lot of them hate gay people for god knows what reason but if some of their views line up more with me than the other ill head that way. I end up more libertarian anyway. Every person decides why they vote based on a complex calculus. The vitriol for anyone not voting a way you want them to makes little sense.

FYI I'm not voting for Trump by any means.

Reading comprehension is fundamental. Go ahead, search my name and read the posts in full. See where I advocated for killing everyone. I'm against the death penalty and have suggested killing no one.

Please, learn to read and at least be better than the disgusting icon of new conservatism that Trump has become. You claim you're not voting Trump, good. You're not a traitor. Take that ball and go home, because at least you will not be among those held accountable.

Fox Mulder

I've said it and will say it again. Democrats fucked up big time by nominating someone like Hillary. This would have been the EASIEST win of all time if it was ANYONE else but Hillary competing against Trump. Anyone without the baggage Hillary has would have won this election in a heartbeat.

And I'm no Bernie supporter or anti-Hillary at all. It's just that democrats are playing with fire. I just hope for our sakes that she doesn't lose in November.

Yep, 8 years of Obama and the dems didn't have shit to offer besides Hillary or Bernie. Pathetic.

Hillary Clinton's coming for the 2nd Amendment? Well, let her know that 2nd's for the 1st loser, Trump is coming for the 1st Amendment!

Guns and Jesus! Woooooo!

Korigama

Fun fact: Comedy Central reran the "Where My Country Gone?" episode of South Park while they waited for this to wrap up and go to tonight's live broadcast of The Daily Show. They're running it a second time now while this circus peanut is still going.

mreddie

F5xMbVA.jpg

Ponn

Banned
I got an HMO with Obamacare and I guess no one in my area takes it. Fortunately I have no copay for checkups and All I have to pay for is my medication. No copay for checkups at least but it would suck if I had an emergency and had to drive all that way for primary care. Fortunately no emergencies on my end yet...

If you have an emergency you go to the ER.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
I got an HMO with Obamacare and I guess no one in my area takes it. Fortunately I have no copay for checkups and All I have to pay for is my medication. No copay for checkups at least but it would suck if I had an emergency and had to drive all that way for primary care. Fortunately no emergencies on my end yet...

Did you buy the Scott and White plan?

They arent really in Austin, and probably shouldnt get to list on the Travis county exchange.

They are ok if you're in SUUUUUUPER North Travis it might be only a 20 min drive to Scott and White.

Valus

Reading comprehension is fundamental. Go ahead, search my name and read the posts in full. See where I advocated for killing everyone. I'm against the death penalty and have suggested killing no one.

Please, learn to read and at least be better than the disgusting icon of new conservatism that Trump has become. You claim you're not voting Trump, good. You're not a traitor. Take that ball and go home, because at least you will not be among those held accountable.

Make sure you read the edit date too when you check his posts!

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Wait, why did he only call out his wife and his daughter's performances? He had two sons and another daughter who also gave speeches this week. Did he only mention the family members he sleeps with?*

*He's expressed time and again that he's attracted to Ivanka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom