• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

h1nch

You mean they're single issue voters and are voting for a guy who was pro abortion like a few years ago and who is against the TPP, literally the type of deal that is a cornerstone of economic conservatism?

These people will not be forgiven. They are NOT Americans. They are traitors. And they will be held accountable. The way we are going to do it is by continuing to remove them from power, slowly but surely, as the demographics continue to shift and more of these sad assholes die off. It'll be by stacking the court so that conservative ideology can be rejected for the poison it is. It'll be a knife, twisting slowly... and those of us who knew the cancer will sit there grinning at their funerals, celebrating as they fade to dust.

They'll go on to live out healthy, productive lives when progressive policy affects positive change that the entire nation benefits from, including those ppl.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Is this a pre-made speech? I refuse to believe anyone would write a speech that goes for an hour. I'm pretty sure the actual words on the teleprompter stopped scrolling 45 minutes ago, and this is just Trump's typical ad-libbing.

Mimosa97

There you go

If Hillary was not the other choice, it would be a steam rolling by the Democratic side. Too many people hate Hillary, that hate crosses party lines, like there are Democrats that hate Hillary. It's a problem that's rarely discussed here.

I've said it and will say it again. Democrats fucked up big time by nominating someone like Hillary. This would have been the EASIEST win of all time if it was ANYONE else but Hillary competing against Trump. Anyone without the baggage Hillary has would have won this election in a heartbeat.

And I'm no Bernie supporter or anti-Hillary at all. It's just that democrats are playing with fire. I just hope for our sakes that she doesn't lose in November.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
giphy.gif

Sianos

There you go

If Hillary was not the other choice, it would be a steam rolling by the Democratic side. Too many people hate Hillary, that hate crosses party lines, like there are Democrats that hate Hillary. It's a problem that's rarely discussed here.
Hey, you send that email I asked you to yet asking the Party of Trump to stop defending the right to torture gay children through conversion therapy? Maybe you'll be the one who can change their minds.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
LBJ rolling in his grave (does that mean JFK is also rolling in his grave?)

I got a PPO with Obamacare in Austin and can go to whatever doctor I want with a 20% copay and 4k max out of pocket.

I got an HMO with Obamacare and I guess no one in my area takes it. Fortunately I have no copay for checkups and All I have to pay for is my medication. No copay for checkups at least but it would suck if I had an emergency and had to drive all that way for primary care. Fortunately no emergencies on my end yet...

You picked the plan, pick a different one.
The prices skyrocket for a better plan. The plan I have went up 55% YoY and the other options were similar in price increase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom