• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I've watched many presidential speeches, that lasted half as long and were more powerful. This shit is made for non-bigoted people to kill themselves out of frustration.

Chibot

Now he wants to make it easier for religious groups to openly participate in politics? In a year of irresponsible and ridiculous statements, that's one of the worst.

Trouble

Banned
This entire speech.

PQTXzq3.gif

Kinsei

Banned
I'm only arguing this point because I have friends and family who plan on voting for Trump who don't have a hateful bone in their bodies. They just don't like Hillary and feel she is dishonest or otherwise unfit for presidency. I personally dislike both candidates, so t makes me feel like I can find common ground with both sides here.

Look, all I'm saying is that you should know your enemy. While it may be more comforting to believe that the caricatures of GOP supporters you see here are representative of all of them to make you feel more secure in the righteousness of your beliefs, it is not necessarily the case.

If they vote for Trump they clearly do have hateful bones in their body.

Sifl

There's no substance behind anything he's saying. He's literally just forming sentences with independence and freedom thrown into them.

I love that I can mute his speech and leave it for minutes at a time and know, just know that when I switch to that tab he'll still be talking.

Ekai

if you vote republican, you are supporting homophobia and transphobic and that's no different from actually being homophobic and transphobic and voting republican because you support their anti-queer values.

Pretty much what I said at the end of the last page but in shorter form.

Everytime you say that it sounds like you're making threats. You explained what it meant in regards to politicians but what do you mean by this when talking about regular citizens, because it sounds like a threat bro. Maybe you don't mean it that way and you just need to use different words?

What he's saying is that you don't want to have part of the responsibility hanging over you when our country is fucked if you for guy and he gets elected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom