• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexa

giphy.gif

She endorsed Trump BTW.

Well that was worse than my lowest expectations.

still waiting to hear this plan of yours trump

trump?

TRUMP'S PLAN

#1: SAFETY: LAW AND ORDER.
#2: ECONOMY: THINGS HAVE TO CHANGE.
#3: IMMIGRATION: WE DON'T WANT "THEM". ONLY INDIVIDUALS THAT LOVE OUR COUNTRY. BUILD A GREAT BORDER WALL.
#4: TRADE: FAIR TRADE. STAND UP TO COUNTRIES THAT CHEAT. TURN BAD AGREEMENTS INTO GREAT AGREEMENTS. WON'T LET COMPANIES MOVE TO OTHER COUNTRIES WITHOUT CONSEQUENCE. NO TPP.
ONLY INDIVIDUAL COUNTRY TO COUNTRY DEALS.
#5: TAXES: BIG TAX CUT.
#6: REGULATION: END IT QUICKLY. LIFT RESTRICTIONS ON ENERGY PRODUCTION.
#7: EDUCATION: SCHOOL CHOICE.
#8: HEALTHCARE: REPEAL AND REPLACE.
#9: TSA: WE'LL FIX IT.
#10: MILITARY: COMPLETELY REBUILD IT. COUNTRIES WILL PAY THEIR SHARE. VETS CAN CHOOSE DOCTOR AND HOSPITAL, NO WAITING.
#11: WASTE: ASK FOR A LIST. ELIMINATE STUFF ON THE LIST IN FIRST 100 DAYS.
#12: SUPREME COURT: CLONE SCALIA.
#13: RELIGION: ELIMINATE TAX EXEMPTION RESTRICTIONS RE: POLITICAL SPEECH.

BIGGER AND BETTER AND STRONGER THAN EVER BEFORE.
BELIEVE ME. IT'LL HAPPEN AND HAPPEN FAST.

jaxpunk

Reading comprehension is fundamental. Go ahead, search my name and read the posts in full. See where I advocated for killing everyone. I'm against the death penalty and have suggested killing no one.

Please, learn to read and at least be better than the disgusting icon of new conservatism that Trump has become. You claim you're not voting Trump, good. You're not a traitor. Take that ball and go home, because at least you will not be among those held accountable.

No you won't kill them, just put them on a list. Shades of hitler am I right. Then show up to their funeral and smile. I'm still waiting for the address to send my racist trump supporting dads info to. Let's build that list.

get help bro it honestly sounds like you need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom