• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brashnir

Well that was worse than my lowest expectations.

TRUMP'S PLAN

#1: SAFETY: LAW AND ORDER.
#2: ECONOMY: THINGS HAVE TO CHANGE.
#3: IMMIGRATION: WE DON'T WANT "THEM". ONLY INDIVIDUALS THAT LOVE OUR COUNTRY. BUILD A GREAT BORDER WALL.
#4: TRADE: FAIR TRADE. STAND UP TO COUNTRIES THAT CHEAT. TURN BAD AGREEMENTS INTO GREAT AGREEMENTS. WON'T LET COMPANIES MOVE TO OTHER COUNTRIES WITHOUT CONSEQUENCE. NO TPP.
ONLY INDIVIDUAL COUNTRY TO COUNTRY DEALS.
#5: TAXES: BIG TAX CUT.
#6: REGULATION: END IT QUICKLY. LIFT RESTRICTIONS ON ENERGY PRODUCTION.
#7: EDUCATION: SCHOOL CHOICE.
#8: HEALTHCARE: REPEAL AND REPLACE.
#9: TSA: WE'LL FIX IT.
#10: MILITARY: COMPLETELY REBUILD IT. COUNTRIES WILL PAY THEIR SHARE. VETS CAN CHOOSE DOCTOR AND HOSPITAL, NO WAITING.
#11: WASTE: ASK FOR A LIST. ELIMINATE STUFF ON THE LIST IN FIRST 100 DAYS.
#12: SUPREME COURT: CLONE SCALIA.
#13: RELIGION: ELIMINATE TAX EXEMPTION RESTRICTIONS RE: POLITICAL SPEECH.

BIGGER AND BETTER AND STRONGER THAN EVER BEFORE.
BELIEVE ME. IT'LL HAPPEN AND HAPPEN FAST.

Offer outcomes with no solutions or paths to get there. Trump 101.

7uFdGdA.jpg

Amir0x

Banned
Everytime you say that it sounds like you're making threats. You explained what it meant in regards to politicians but what do you mean by this when talking about regular citizens, because it sounds like a threat bro. Maybe you don't mean it that way and you just need to use different words?

If I was making a threat, I would be clear about the threat. If I wanted people killed, I would say so. I am not one to mince words, that much people should know.

I already said multiple times how they will be held accountable. Their voice is in politicians; as they die off and continue to lose elections and as demographics shift more, they will lose more and more grip on American culture. That is how they are held accountable, by removing any ability for them to have power. To give them NO voice. To see them languish and die off in old age, able to witness their loss of America and their hateful ideology.

I would never want them to die or be hurt. I want them to suffer having to watch their most cherished beliefs destroyed as the court shifts left, as the country continues to shift left, and as any chance they ever had of regressing this country and destroying the American experiment evaporates before their eyes.

The worst thing you can say about what I'm saying is that I will take the most blissful glee in watching their dreams crushed.

jaxpunk said:
my racist trump supporting dads

hey, you said it. Tell your Dad to be held accountable for his actions. Take personal responsibility. If he can't admit his candidate of choice is a horrendous racist, xenophobic bigot and that voting for him means you are one in the same, that's his problem.

Drek

Yep, 8 years of Obama and the dems didn't have shit to offer besides Hillary or Bernie. Pathetic.
Obama is a generational politician and orator who's campaign implemented the first internet/social media campaign in history. She almost won.

I swear, some of you really haven't been paying attention. Two years ago Hillary Clinton had favorables above Obama's. The GOP has ran smear campaigns on her for over twenty years, fired up two witch hunts specifically in preparation of this election, and still she's leading. The GOP machine would have severely bloodied any Dem candidate. The fact that they can never knock Clinton down after continually trying is exactly why she is the nominee and every other major Dem candidate got out of the way for her this primary.

She is also the most qualified candidate to take office day one we have had since Eisenhower. She's got this.

Welp, that's enough of that.

All things considered, given the shitshow the convention has been all week, that actually wasn't terrible.

No real substance.

A few token gestures to the others who would never vote for him (I hope).

A lot of lies and fear-mongering.

I'm just glad it's over.

Welp, that's enough of that.

All things considered, given the shitshow the convention has been all week, that actually wasn't terrible.

No real substance.

A few token gestures to the others who would never vote for him (I hope).

A lot of lies and fear-mongering.

I'm just glad it's over.

Polls will be interesting over the next few weeks. I hope whatever they are, it is the ceiling for him.

Xe4

Banned
Man, I was scared of this speech. I have no idea why. Trump botched the shit out of it. Taking way too long and having the majority of it be boring as shit.

Ivanka Trump was the best speech of the night, lie that it was. 8/10.

Trump's was awful 3/10, waaaay to long.
The rest I don't give a shit about.

Tonight is a 3.5/10

Convention was a 3.75/10, Rating: a fucking trainwreck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom