• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. X

Anyone thinking these Republicans are fiscally conservative or trickle down/top down economics works didn't pay attention in Econ 101.

Ric Flair

Banned
Nah man. Viewers had been raw and chafed for 20+ minutes but he just kept on pumpin.
Cartoon-Character-Mutley-Laughing.gif

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
He's not even close as of right now. Just be sure to vote.

Yep, if you want to feel even better sign up to help GOTV efforts. Dems have significant number advantages, if they show up they will win.

BokehKing

Banned
If I was making a threat, I would be clear about the threat. If I wanted people killed, I would say so. I am not one to mince words, that much people should know.

I already said multiple times how they will be held accountable. Their voice is in politicians; as they die off and continue to lose elections and as demographics shift more, they will lose more and more grip on American culture. That is how they are held accountable, by removing any ability for them to have power. To give them NO voice. To see them languish and die off in old age, able to witness their loss of America and their hateful ideology.

I would never want them to die or be hurt. I want them to suffer having to watch their most cherished beliefs destroyed as the court shifts left, as the country continues to shift left, and as any chance they ever had of regressing this country and destroying the American experiment evaporates before their eyes.

The worst thing you can say about what I'm saying is that I will take the most blissful glee in watching their dreams crushed.
Would you accept a new Republican party if the current day party burned away? Or do you only want liberals in office. I think having only one party is pretty dangerous, you need balance. You want a new Republican party that is not racist? Fine I'm cool with that, but if you want it 100% blue for the rest of time? I can't agree with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom