• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was infuriating was that of all the victims killed, he only referenced the police, not the people KILLED by police that were innocent. Is he so daft or does his voter base care so little of minorities that if he even pointed that cops are wrong he'll lose the election?

I probably answered my own question didn't I?

Today, a black guy who was fully compliant gets shot in the leg... oh the poor cop that shot him.

Fuck this guy, I'm just going to vote Hilary. Her and Bill corrupt as hell, but she's not a dictator.

What was infuriating was that of all the victims killed, he only referenced the police, not the people KILLED by police that were innocent. Is he so daft or does his voter base care so little of minorities that if he even pointed that cops are wrong he'll lose the election?

I probably answered my own question didn't I?

Today, a black guy who was fully compliant gets shot in the leg... oh the poor cop that shot him.

Fuck this guy, I'm just going to vote Hilary. She's corrupt as hell, but she's not a racist dictator.
The people voting for Trump believe those victims deserved it.

aborath

Neo Member
The DNC is gonna be pure fucking class, can't wait after enduring this garbage fire.

After this mess, they have a "'uge" opportunity to position themselves as the adults in the room by presenting clear policy goals, positivism, strength (without fear-mongering), and party unity... I am looking forward to the DNC.

jbug617

Banned
Man I hope nobody is buying that speech.

Gloria Borger said she doesn't think the speech is something that would work to expand the base like he needs to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom