• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeTmAn81

That's a sneaky way of almost saying that most Jews vote for Republicans. Instead, you're just saying a few more Jews vote Republican every year.

daveo42

Banned
Ah...there's the pale horse. Gotta protect Israel in every way possible regardless of atrocities commited by Israel or risk getting wiped out by God in the end times. Which is like right now.

"Republicans hold a record 69 legislatures"

Couldn't possibly be from gerrymandering and voter suppression right?

I preach this all the time: it doesn't matter if there's an asterisk next to it or not. Republicans should not be underestimated, and it's a huge mistake to assume the GOP is on its way out. Even if that's true, they aren't going to go quietly.

In other words, vote.

Sianos

ah, republicans care a lot about flint

that's why they torpedoed the zika crisis bill with a rider that would overturn clean water protections, right?

geomon

"Businesses work best when government intervenes the least"

Yeah fuck safety and labor regulations. Let us do whatever we want!

Arkeband

Banned
I feel like this woman is a friend of a parent who has cornered me away from other people and has taken it upon herself to give me a scolding.

geomon

I love it when they mention Hillary's pant suit. Like how dare she wearing pants!

Does this hispanic woman not realize that Trump sees her and her family as nothing more than cheap labor? Course not.

daveo42

Banned
Trump doesn't understand any of those issues though.

Edit: Don't worry about Millenials GOP. They've already written you off.

Shots fucking fired at Hillary's pantsuit.

Hillary-Clinton-Pantsuit-Rainbow.png
Queen don't care.

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
Doubling down instead of changing to become more inclusive. How surprising.

lol @ "BIG GOVERNMENT SUCKS, SORRY [...]"

The Secretary of the Convention is hiding so the anti-Trump people can't deliver their petition to force a roll call vote.

Hahahahaha

Arkeband

Banned
This girl's face looks like she's physically in pain delivering this speech.

How does she want one-size-fits-all legislation while also leaving all legislation up to states individually?

geomon

Who got the first african american elected President of the United States there bub? Youth and diversity? The lady just before your crooked ass walked on stage just said the millenials gave the presidency to the Dems. What the fuck are you talking about?

The National Federation of Republican women just said that one day soon there will be a woman in the White House.

They're not wrong. January 2017 is pretty damn soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom