• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Scrafty Cup PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale 2v2 Tournament

KalBalboa

Banned
Hazards and Items are back in? Oh hell yeah.

rocky-training-o.gif

Gunny Balboa coming in hard.

You know it.

s38Ow.gif

I really hope a lot of people can record matches. This game can reach Marvel levels of hype in some matches. I've had quite a few good ones, and i'm bummed there aren't more online options. Maybe lobbies/an actual bracket tournament mode will exist someday.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
I was looking all over for this thread, and Kal linked to it! Finally!

Anyway, Jawmuncher, we need to schedule our match, I suppose!

Mrbob

I've suddenly been swamped with work, so I'm not free until Wednesday night PST. If I end up being a no-show, or if the Pouty Pouts aren't free when I am, the Pouty Pouts can win by default. I don't mind winning my way out of loser's bracket. =)

Free ride towards victory wooooooooooo.

What time Wednesday night? I gotta get my American Horror Story on, so I should be free around 10 central.

Gotta check with Somnia, but this should be ok.

J-Tier

Free ride towards victory wooooooooooo.

What time Wednesday night? I gotta get my American Horror Story on, so I should be free around 10 central.

Gotta check with Somnia, but this should be ok.

10 central-ish huh? Okay, sounds good.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
got response from Choo but he said that he haven't heard anything from his partner so I guess it wouldn't happens until tmw.

Just a reminder to everyone who hasn't completed their matches yet:

In any match which does NOT involve one of the two judges, the winning team's victory MUST be proved by sending a photograph of the scoreboard to the judge in charge of your sector. Check the OP for the full details; we don't want anyone to have to repeat their matches.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Just a reminder to everyone who hasn't completed their matches yet:

In any match which does NOT involve one of the two judges, the winning team's victory MUST be proved by sending a photograph of the scoreboard to the judge in charge of your sector. Check the OP for the full details; we don't want anyone to have to repeat their matches.
I think people on both sides during our fight forgot to take screencaps (Mink, has your partner got it?). In that case are PMs from both sides enough?

I think people on both sides during our fight forgot to take screencaps (Mink, has your partner got it?). In that case are PMs from both sides enough?

Yes, if both sides are in agreeance, then no photo proof is required. It's mostly just a failsafe to prevent conflicting accounts on who won.

SmithnCo

I don't know; at least two I guess ^_^;

No one has reported a victory to me yet, but maybe SmithnCo has had some more luck.

Nothing on my end, I'm still trying to set up my match, with the different timezones it's a bit of a hassle but hopefully I can do it by tonight.

Unclenching Kings
Vs.
Gunny Balboa

The Fight Of The Century

7:30 EST TONIGHT!

Match video to follow soon after

Kids 12 and under get in FREE FREE FREE!

Drencrom (I sent you a PM) and Napalm_frank, my partner and I are pretty much available any time after 5PM EST today and tomorrow. Just send me a message on PSN (TWILTHERO) or on GAF when you guys are ready.

This match takes place around 5pm EST if judges wanna know :3.

Top Bottom