• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Simpsons - Season 26 |OT| The Season of the Crossover

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

It sounds like the altered the pitch of Marge's voice from the preview clip.
Maybe the preview is Kavner's real voice now.
They astutely recognized that she delivered a sub-par vocal for the preview clip they rolled out at ComicCon and re-recorded it.
Was probably a rush job for the panel so they didn't put it through the standard delivery quality checks.

I gave this ep a 2 out of 5 - largely due to the Hertzfeldt couch gag.
Next week's should be considerably better.

UberTag

So is this the thread for the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover
We have another thread where the preview footage was originally leaded from ComicCon but it's been largely abandoned. So long as the Family Guy crowd can find us here, I have no problem with it.

There's no Animation Domination thread now that FOX killed it for "Sunday Funday".

They should have gone with their original idea of having the Griffins visit Springfield, meet Lenny and Carl, hang out with them for a week and then leave without meeting anyone else.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
well animation domination was 3 seth shows and the simpsons

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
well animation domination was 3 seth shows and the simpsons

Not anymore.
One Seth show (Family Guy), The Simpsons, and Bob's Burgers. Really though, Animation Domination is dead since they now air Brooklyn Nine Nine on Sundays.

There is another show coming in Spring, produced by Seth but it's helmed by one of the Family Guy writers.

Bread

Banned
i hate this whole introduction thing to every part of springfield

we get it, they're in springfield, you don't have to play up the kwik-e-mart and homer like they're not expected to show up.

I was actually thinking it would be better if the Simpsons didn't actually show up, and the Griffins just experienced Springfield on their own. Sad to see that was sort of their original idea.

We have another thread where the preview footage was originally leaded from ComicCon but it's been largely abandoned. So long as the Family Guy crowd can find us here, I have no problem with it.

There's no Animation Domination thread now that FOX killed it for "Sunday Funday".

I actually don't watch the Simpsons, so I ended up not seeing this until now, but I already bumped the other thread anyway, lol.

As far as crossovers go

it-stinks.jpg-1050%C3%971049--622x401.png

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Okay that James Woods bit was pretty good.

Aaaand Fred Flintstone. The bluntness hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom