• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Strain S2 |OT| The Thirst Is Real - Sundays 10/9c

Haven't watched since season 1. Getting back in now lol what's going on? Don't mind spoilers.

Kelly is upping her game and has minions.
Eph is bald and still drunk and surly and ineffective.
Zack is like a whole new kid. And even more annoying.
Fet isn't getting any more ass and he's really ticked about it.
Setrakian is exactly the same.
Nora is a little better at being useful.
The Master is like a whole new person!
Nazi Guy is salty.
Gus has found some new friends.
There's a new hunter in town and he's a boss.

Seriously. Just when I was starting to have a pinch, an inkling, a bit of acceptance towards his punk ass, he goes right back to being little bastard.

Once a bastard, always a bastard. Unless the Pope elevates you to being a proper child. You've seen the Borjias

Why is he kissing my boo? Not OK

Kelly is upping her game and has minions.
Eph is bald and still drunk and surly and ineffective.
Zack is like a whole new kid. And even more annoying.
Fet isn't getting any more ass and he's really ticked about it.
Setrakian is exactly the same.
Nora is a little better at being useful.
The Master is like a whole new person!
Nazi Guy is salty.
Gus has found some new friends.
There's a new hunter in town and he's a boss.

I was wondering what the hell happened to Zack.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
Zack attack! Little fucker nearly gets the only two people who really give a shit about him killed. You're doing good son.

What the fuck Zack. Jesus Christ, just fuck off and die. Stupid cunt. What is the obsession with Zack anyway? Why do they want him so bad? To hurt Eph?

Eichhorst is salty as fuck. I knew he would be and I hope they go somewhere with it and don't just drop it.

Oooo, Gus getting some action.

I love Quinlan. So badass. I just hope he doesn't end being as disappointing as the Swat team.

Coco pls. COCO PLS. Oh my god, I knew it was coming and I still laughed my ass off when he said it.

What the fuck Zack. Jesus Christ, just fuck off and die. Stupid cunt. What is the obsession with Zack anyway? Why do they want him so bad? To hurt Eph?

Eichhorst is salty as fuck. I knew he would be and I hope they go somewhere with it and don't just drop it.

Oooo, Gus getting some action.

I love Quinlan. So badass. I just hope he doesn't end being as disappointing as the Swat team.

Coco pls. COCO PLS. Oh my god, I knew it was coming and I still laughed my ass off when he said it.

He's coo coo for Cocoa Puffs

I'm sorry

Redd

WTF ZACK. Seriously, are you kidding me. You see what happens to people when they're infected. Nora, your dad and you almost got turned because of your dumb idiot self.

Dsyndrome

"No Dad, you were wrong." I hate this kid with the same level as I did Dana from Homeland, just fucking go away and let a vamp kill you already.

sirap

I've lived a hard life, but if I get to see Coco in that unbuttoned shirt every morning I would want for nothing else.

That dumbass kid and his stupid ass actions had me literally yelling at the damn television last night.

You know what she is. You what what she became. You've seen up close what that is, and that it is no longer what it used to be.I know denial can be strong, and you really wanted to see and talk to your mother, but to actually just say fuck it, to everyone else around you and just let her in the house.... not even telling your dad that "Mom" was outside....I would have damn near killed the kid myself as soon as I cleared the house.

and how stupid was Eph to NOT shut the damn door behind her?
You actually had her in the house, and it was 1 vs 2. you could have ended that little threat once and for all. but nope. you left the door open and had to deal with 2 of the vamp kids as well. and it could have been much worse had she brought a whole squad of "vamps" with her.

harSon

Banned
Dana from Homeland was awesome. Acting like she was anywhere near as bad as Zach is ridiculous.

Fuck that noise. Dana sucked happiness out of a fucking room. She would just slither in like a depressed soaked piece of shit with her rain storm misery cloud overhead and ring out any and every positive vibe a scene had going for it.

Alpende

I'm seriously rooting for Zach's mom to just take the kid and turn him. Hopefully turn him into a mute vampire.

inky

This episode was fun. Coco? Cocoooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Dana from Homeland was awesome.

Yea, no. I really need to stop you right there buddy, before we all say things we regret. Dana sucked fucking ass. She wasn't her brother in terms of uselessness, at least, but no way she was anything more than a constant annoyance.

I like what they're doing with Kelly. Also the final scene of the episode was really good.

Does anyone else feel that Quinlan's badassness is too forced? I honestly felt more excited for Vaun before they made him Vaun. Quinlan so far comes off a bit cheesy to me.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
C'mon Zach, how stupid are you?

Yea, no. I really need to stop you right there buddy, before we all say things we regret. Dana sucked fucking ass. She wasn't her brother in terms of uselessness, at least, but no way she was anything more than a constant annoyance.
She was good when interacting with Brody. S2 and S3, when she had her own stupid adventures? That definitely didn't work.

Koriandrr

Yes! So finaly caught up on all episodes. This kid..m I really hope after this last encounter that he starts to see the light. Either way he has pissed me off this whole season. But the show has kept me entertained.

Can Zach die now, please? God not only is this kid a terrible actor but everything he does pisses me off.

Joining the club here.
Zack is the most annoying little kid ever. I can't wait to see him die. If he doesn't, he's bound to become the new Geoffrey.

Also opening a new club: Quinlan is the fucking boss club. I have the biggest crush on that guy now. He's too damn badass.

tumblr_nt8666py2e1tdkro1o3_500.gif

Top Bottom