• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Strain S2 |OT| The Thirst Is Real - Sundays 10/9c

Pilgrimzero

What did Zack's dad expect to happen?

Son: "Dad, you are wrong, mom isn't like them! We can save her! She's not evil or dead we can help and save her! I really love and miss mom!"

Dad: "Son, I made a virus to kill all the vampires. FYI"

*Kid trashes lab*

Dad: "What?!?! WHY?!?!?!"

Really this whole episode was kind of stupid. Also, this realities version of the internet is dumb. If the net really worked that way in the real world, it never work due to ass hat kiddie hackers knocking it off line every 5 minutes.

For some reason I still really like this show. I think its the characters more than anything. Last seasons finale was ass.

And woah when they showed that sacrifice. Made me hate the 'good' vampires too.

TheOddOne

New episode today:
Season 2: episode 4 "The Silver Angel"

Eph and Nora finally see their lethal virus in action. Fet takes the security of Red Hook into his own hands while Dutch and Setrakian set off for Staten Island to question Fitzwilliam, Palmer’s former body guard.

Lagamorph

I can't even believe how bad that kid is. It's not like this show is a masterpiece, but even with that caveat his awfulness really sticks out.
Oh god yes, he's turning into the dictionary definition of 'bad child character'. Is it just bad writing on the part of the TV writers? Or is he that bad in the books?

I have the first book actually, really need to get around to reading it.

Yeah. I still feel a tiny bit of hateful rage every time I see that dude's face. Still, Fargo looks so good.
Ha, I feel you on that. He started out alright, but by the end of BB I couldn't stand him. And yeah, Fargo looks like it'll be great. The first season was amazing.

Dsyndrome

Pretty gnarly cracking sound for the Angel's leg, sucks that it ended his career. Interested to see what the story does with him. My guess is the vampire hit squad with Gus.

My guess is he somehow gets a Setrakian/Palmer cocktail and his leg gets cured.

Loved the intro.

As for the rest of the episode. It was pretty good, I laughed hard when Eph realised his son was useless. The look on his face when he couldn't swing the bat. Oh man....amazing.

Really nice to get some background on Eldritch too. I did find it strange how he was so willing to help the master at the beginning, now we finally have some background on why.

I'm hoping Angel the wrestler becomes a recurring character, seems like an interesting character. Also hoping he gets his leg healed.

lol

dRumNSm.png

RS4-

That five minute opening was better than the first season.

Lol yeah, as soon as I saw the first five minutes, immediately thought it was better than everything we've seen so far.

And goddamn, Gus knows whats up. That girl...goddamn.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Show just got to unbelievable. A child playing a Vita? What kind of horse shit are they trying to feed us!

Top Bottom