• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The UK votes to leave the European Union

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davilmar

Recapping on his political accomplishments? He's going to resign. What will that do for the markets? Probably tank them further.

Well my vacation plans just got fucked thanks to a bunch of gullible racists.

London and Scottland should just annex themselves from the uk, they're the only parts that matter and they deserve better then being stuck with the inbreds.

convo

This is a massive win.

The EU will implode, and this is the start.
Iceland don't want to join, Switzerland has cancelled their application, France wants out etc.

To call England leaving xenophobic and racist is just pure ignorance and actually make you look pretty daft.

I hope we here in Sweden will have a vote as well as we're many that wants to leave, but with the incompetent moron in charge that will sadly not happen any day soon.

??? Can somebody here explain how this is a position someone could seriously take?

Hard

Banned
Ok guys, now that the pound is tanking, it's time to ask the important questions.

What can import from the UK that's cheap?

Ardenyal

WoL8N91.png

sUKc it.

Lesath

So, in trying to understand what the Remainers are going through as an American, the closest thing I could imagine would be if 52% percent of my country voted Trump into presidency, and say, caused an economic catastrophe... I don't think I could possibly forgive or ever let go of that anger. I feel that it's the sort of decision with such substantial ramifications that it would break apart not only a nation, but families and friendships.

nOoblet16

What controls does Norway have on borders? Assuming best case is a Norway-like agreement,mod we end up with more or less control over borders and immigration?

Norway is in the schengen area just like Switzerland, zero border control between schengen territories...it's worse than what UK had,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom