• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The United States Grand Prix |OT| Formula 1 Returns to the US

Status
Not open for further replies.

torontoml

What channels will qualifying and tomorrows race be on in Canada? I dont get TSN2 or Speed, please tell me it will be on something else.

Quali:
Pole: Vettel
2nd: Maldonado
3rd: Hamilton

Raceday: Maldonado takes out Vettel on the 1st turn lololol

You reminded me to place my bets in F1racemmanager.com .. thanks

I hate it too

Your avatar makes things better.. you need to post more to lighten up the thread

Grosjean gearbox change, 5 place penalty.

Good. He needs to be as far away as possible from Alonso and Vettel

torontoml

torontoml, the qualifying is on TSN2, but the race is on CTV2.

Well that sucks, don't get either of those channels. Its terrible that this is one of three races this season where I don't have to get up in the morning to watch it and it won't be on TV for me to watch anyway.

Draconian

Well, most races then ;P

I know the championship is Vettel's to lose now, but it would be great if we got some awesome races to finish off the season like in Abu Dhabi.

This. Vettel on pole often leads to incredibly dull races. Hopefully something surprising happens in qualifying.

How about this for a scenario.

Vettel wins today and Alonso comes second leaving him 17 points behind in the championship.

In Brazil we get rain on race day, Vettel starts from pole but is taken out by Hamilton at the first corner. Heading towards the end of the race and we've got with Hamilton in first, Webber second and Alonso third, but way back. Final lap, though the track is drying, Webber mysteriously spins out on the first corner and is passed when getting back up to speed.

Alonso wins the championship by one point. Helmut Marko has Webber's dog murdered.

RichW

Well that sucks, don't get either of those channels. Its terrible that this is one of three races this season where I don't have to get up in the morning to watch it and it won't be on TV for me to watch anyway.

Any local sports bars showing it?

paskowitz

Hamilton, Vettel, Alonso, Webber.

I really hope Massa gets close to the front two rows. If he can help Alonso there is a good chance he will be able to challenge Vettel. Otherwise Alonso is really going to need for Vettel to have bad luck. And Vettel is not very good at having back luck...

untitled-27osrz.gif

Bagerk

George Lucus sussing out if the track is fit for pod racing...
and Steve Job's ghost hanging round to see if he can make some money from the use of the word pod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom