• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The United States Grand Prix |OT| Formula 1 Returns to the US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draconian

untitled-34ormy.gif

Scoping out that pod racing scene he's got planned for Episode VII.

G-Unit

See, this is why I can't put vettel so high on my list. RedBull is so much better than everybody else is disgusting. I can see a pilot been 300ms faster than other, but 1 second?

Of course he is better than the turd that is webber

Salacious Crumb

See, this is why I can't put vettel so high on my list. RedBull is so much better than everybody else is disgusting. I can see a pilot been 300ms faster than other, but 1 second?

Vettel is the fastest qualifier on the grid in any car, and the fastest in clean air. Two things that make his wins boring as shit to watch.

jee

Yeah, when someone is too much better than anyone else, you just can't respect them at all.

paskowitz

I really would like to see Vettel and Hamilton is a mediocre car like the Merc. What would they be able to do?

Omiee

I honestly think Hamilton is the fastest on a 1 lap

I actually think Vettel is better than him in clear air and in a 1 lap battle.

Hamilton is the better overtaker though by a little bit.

WTF IS THIS? massa is clearly faster but has horrible last sectors.

is he holding back because they want to give alonso a better place?

I actually think Vettel is better than him in clear air and in a 1 lap battle.

Hamilton is the better overtaker though by a little bit.

WTF IS THIS? massa is clearly faster but has horrible last sectors.

is he holding back because they want to give alonso a better place?

Aren't they warming the tyres? calm down.

I'm not sure, since the I'm watching it on an extreme laggy player. Fucking spanish TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom