• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The very best of social media

Fools idol

Banned

So What No GIF

CGNoire

Notice how they keep refferring to each other as "Comrades".....hmmmmm

Kamina

Golden Boy
What in the fuck

GymWolf

Gold Member

What in the fuck

I can't believe this is the first time you watch that masterpiece of comedy.

Dr.Morris79

Saw this on Youtube this morning, I know it may seem political etc, etc.. but I just want to know what film that was at the end with the explosion? It looks like I need to watch it..

No one answered me on the Comments. Help me Gaf!

Fools idol

Banned

This guy is seriously fucking weird. Some reason his videos are poluting my youtube algorithm lately and I have no idea why youtube thinks I want to watch his shity reaction videos of nothing interesting.

Trunx81

Is this real? What is this?

Cyberpunkd

This guy is seriously fucking weird. Some reason his videos are poluting my youtube algorithm lately and I have no idea why youtube thinks I want to watch his shity reaction videos of nothing interesting.

I swear to God, if Asmongold turns out to be purely an imaginary persona Zack deserves an Oscar.

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
It's hot garbage like that, that reassures me that I made the right decision not to bring a child into this world.

Sick Vomit GIF by CBS

CGNoire

Ending is worth the wait.

While I do get the humor in this for sure. This is far more disturbing than funny.

Running someone over with a vehicle even if its just a golf cart for destroying property is fucking sick. And its very clear that the real reason he did that is because his fat ass is too out of shape to engage in a fight and ofcourse he isnt even interested in getting him out from under it. Hope he gets charged for this. People are fucking crazy.

Last edited:

Used-ID

I find the video perplexing. It looks like it was recorded in the southern US due to the fat white guys near a body of water - but there isn't a single pistol, shotgun, or beer bottle visible.....

That said, he probably did more damage to the golf cart than the houses

GymWolf

Gold Member
While I do get the humor in this for sure. This is far more disturbing than funny.

Running someone over with a vehicle even if its just a golf cart for destroying property is fucking sick. And its very clear that the real reason he did that is because his fat ass is too out of shape to engage in a fight and ofcourse he isnt even interested in getting him out from under it. Hope he gets charged for this. People are fucking crazy.
I was thinking the same, you can easily kill someone that way.

CGNoire

And for all you know his grandson was asleep on the couch on the other side of that window he blindly chucked a cinder block through.
The guy is an asshole for what he was doing but If we have to imagine the worse case scenario just to legitimize him being run over than maybe where reaching a bit don't ya think?

Yes he could have killed someone but that response was still way overboard and that guy will most likely have to face the consequences by law. If my old man was having an mental break or was acting out (hes in his 80s) and someone ran over him and parked on him for breaking there window with a rock I fuck them up so bad my life would be over.

Also does it really look like anyone in the video is the least bit concerned about anything other than what we see on film?
I think social media has really worn down peoples morals far too much. Frontier Justice is fucking stupid in 95% of cases. This is craziness plain and simple.

Last edited:

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable

Joke's on you if they're tracking that you're sharing it here too.

Dr.Morris79

Maybe we are all in the same level of Hell being punished for our sins. How do we know we didn't die? It's like the longer we live, the more screwed up the world is getting. Wouldn't that be a definition of Hell?
Not going to lie and say I havent actually thought of that :messenger_tears_of_joy:

There is definitely something weird going on..

Not to derail the thread but i'll say it anyway. Yesterday we had to get my lads eyes checked at Specsavers, we came out and walked fifty metres down the road in a busy high street in the blazing sun. Four school kids, including a girl just suddenly started kicking the door to a boarded up shop and I mean really going for it, they were from my lads school. Everyone was looking, most were laughing like yokels almost dribbling and I swear to christ they looked like demons (the kids). This stuff happens daily here, all around

I turned to my wife and said we need to leave this town :messenger_tears_of_joy:

So yeah, I think this is some form of Hell..

/Old man rant over.

Top Bottom